Fitz Ending!

I sat down on a green slotted bench, and absentmindedly played a game on my phone.

      "You're not filming?" I looked up towards the voice to see Fitz. He looked at me with an eyebrow cocked in an amused expression. Sliding down into the seat next to me, he glanced over at my phone.

       "Nah, it's cold out and we're going to head back soon." I stretched out my legs and sighed, continuing to play my puzzle game. Fitz grabbed the phone out of my hand, and as I let out a small complaint he rolled his eyes and leaned the phone towards me, swiped a few times, and completed the level with three stars.

       "This game's easy." He chuckled, putting his arm around me and leaning in, starting on the next level.

        "It's a difficult game, you're just a try-hard bitch." I groaned, clicking my phone off. We sat in silence, staring at the scenery. There was a quiet bliss, as the world was enveloped in a blanket of muffled noise.

      I heard Fitz's gentle breathing and felt his gloved hand clasped around my shoulder. He made rubbing motions with his thumb against my arm and I crushed the thin layer of snow underneath my boots, leaving a intricate shape along the greyish-green grass.

      "You're interesting Y/N." He said, his eyes set on the horizon.

       "Yeah?" I looked up at him, my eyes tracing his cheeks and jawline.

       "I don't think I've ever been as attracted to someone as I am to you." He continued, his monotone voice showing a hint of a smile.

       "No one's ever told me that before." My heart fluttered, and I fidgeted with my shirt.

       "That's a shame." He laughed and flicked me in the forehead. I stood up and flicked him back.

       "You don't scare me tall man." I said proudly, before he stood up and towered over me, "Or maybe you do."

      "C'mon let's go get some hot coco or something." He turned to me and extended his arm, and like a 1950's couple, I looped my own arm around his and let him lead me to whatever hot food or sweets he wanted.

      We walked along the snowed Earth, laughing and joking, making small talk and bantering as we scoured the park for hot chocolate. I became lost in our conversation, not really paying attention to my surroundings, but being focused on his voice and the words he spoke.

      That was until I ran straight into a tree.

      "Fuck!" I said under my breath, cradling my forehead in my hands. Fitz quickly leaned over to check if I was bleeding or seriously injured, and when he found that I was not, proceeded to laugh at me. He laughed at me but not in the way of playground bullies or cruel middle schoolers, in the way of someone who cared more than they could say for someone else, and felt close enough to joke with them, make fun of them, be themself.

      "You clumsy asshole!" He laughed, looking at my forehead. I soon joined him with a chuckle and playfully pushed him away. He stumbled backwards, then came even closer to me. We stood an inch apart and he smiled, his nose and cheeks reddened from the cold.

      "Hey." I said nonchalantly, his face right next to my own.

      "You know, I saw you kiss Racc." Fitz responded, his mouth in a cocky smile.

      "Oh." I didn't really know how to respond, "Fitz listen-"

      "You sure know how to make a guy jealous." He looked at me, frost on the tips of his eyelashes.

      "I guess I do." I grinned. He pulled back with a chuckle and took my hand, leading over to an ice cream place. He placed an order for two hot chocolates, and I rubbed my hands on his gloves to warm them up.

       We picked a small metal table and sat down, Styrofoam cups in hand. The metal was icy and we sat on the tails of our coats and sipped slowly. There was silence, but it was comfortable. The world around us was cold and it seemed the only heat there was eminatted from my cup and my cheeks.

       We locked eyes and he gave me a wink, I laughed it off stared into my drink.

       "You're stunning Y/N." He suddenly said. I looked up in surprise to see Fitz, a wide grin on his face.

     "You're not too bad yourself." I responded, keeping our eye contact.

     "Fuck this, date me?"

      "You bet."