Damn... that's deep bro

"We should play two truths one lie." Mason said sarcastically, scrolling through his phone.

     "No, truth or dare." I lay upside down on the bed.

      "Honestly, I'm so bored. I'd be down." Matt threw a plastic bottle in the air and caught it in one hand, before throwing it back up again.

     "We're really, a group of adults, going to play truth of dare?" Fitz asked, the sarcasm present in his voice.

      "Yeah!" Toby said.

      "Alright I'm down." He replied.

      "Smitters, truth or dare!" Mason hopped down from his high-up bed.

      "Dare, I guess." Smii7y chuckled back.

      "You have to sit upside down for the rest of the round!" Mason pointed at his chair was a goblin smile.

      "If I pass out it's your fault." Smii7y groaned, twisting himself around, "Fitz, truth or dare?"

      "Dare, I'm not a nerd." He responded with pride.

      "Drink an entire bottle of water."

      "Damn." Fitz responded, grabbing a plastic bottle from the fridge, "Uh, Y/N! Truth or dare?"

      "Truth." I straightened myself up.

      "Pussy!" John cupped his hands and yelled.

      "Shut up. Y/N, why have you been so open to us recently?" Fitz became serious.

      "W-what?" I stuttered out of surprise, "What do you mean?"

      "Yeah he's right." Racc piped in, "When we first met you we weren't allowed in a five foot radius."

      "We'd try to have some fun, but you'd just run off to your room." Toby added.

      "Yup. You edited our videos well, but we never got to talk to you unless it was professional." Swagger said from the driver's seat.

      I found myself locking eyes with the floor below me. My palms were pressed to the floor and my legs lay uncomfortably crossed together, the air closed in around me and it felt like someone had gripped my throat. I wanted to speak, but I felt the iron clad grip from a creature made up of my own worries would stop me.

        "Wish you had been more social before, I liked kissing you." Racc slid down to the floor next to me.

       Those words unfroze me, removed my paralysis, made me act again. I pivoted and playfully slapped him in the face, scooting myself away. I grinned at looked at the group.

         "I got bored of not being social, focusing on editing and solely that. I'm 20-fucking-1, and I've never been in a relationship. Maybe this horrible nightmare harem bit was my way to get out in the world." I gave a peace sign and smile.

         "You know, fair enough." Jay shrugged.

         "You've never been in a relationship?" Matt asked, looking down at me.

         "Nope."

         "Pussy!" John yelled again.

         "I despise you and everything you stand for."

         "There's our old Y/N!" Swagger laughed as I flipped him off behind his back.

         "Can I turn back around now?" Smii7y complained.

(A/N: Yeah, I'm aware I haven't been uploading. Here's a mini chapter because I'm tired. Go, fetch.)