It has been a long time

I know, I know.

It has been a long time.

But I finally have an urge to write after being burnt out from school.

However, I will only stick to one story per Fandom to avoid burning myself out completely and getting all my books confused up.

So, here is the plan: I have created a survey for which Percy Jackson Book you guys want completed.

You have a month to vote for which one you guys want me to do. I will either continue it (with some changes to the chapters) or completely rewrite it.

Updates will be periodic as my Diploma in Game Design and Development takes up 95% of my time now so I write whenever I can which is not much.

Once the voting is done, until that particular Percy Jackson fanfic is done I will not unvault any other Percy Jackson fanfics to continue.

Here are my plans going on from the posting of this message:

1. I will slowly start copying chapters to a book named The Vault. You will be able to read all of them there instead.

2. Once the month of voting is up, I will post the results in all 5 Percy Jackson books. The Books will remain separately up as tribute. The remaining books all get vaulted, that includes pre-rewrite books unless it is the first version.

3. Expect the chosen book to be up in two to three weeks after the voting ends.

4. I will have in total of 3 books that I will be slowly updating over time. They are: Percy Jackson book of you guys voting, a Honkai Impact 3 time travel fanfic and a Harry Potter x Danmachi crossover with Harry being MOD and a dimension traveller.

Voting Link will be on my profile

Posted on 24 Jan. 21