Chapter 4:Percy

<Artemis>
I looked at the hunt. Thalia was still unconscious from the shock, and the rest of the hunt were asking me about him. I told them stories about him, his heroics and what he did for Olympus. Then Thalia slowly woke. "Ugh did I hit my head?" She asked. "Yes, cos you fainted from seeing Percy," her good friend Phoebe said. Thalia took another look and fainted again. "Oh deer." I said and splashed some water on her. She woke. "Ok Percy's found, now what do we do?" She asked. "We bring him along to Camp Half-Blood."

"Actually no. You won't be bringing me there." Percy said. All eyes were trained on him. To my shock, he did some twists with his wrists and got out of his chains. We just stared in shock. "Sorry Arty." He said snapped his fingers. Then everything went black.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
<Percy>
I stared down at the sleeping moon goddess. Calling upon my mother Chaos, she quickly erased their memories of them seeing me. Then quickly I teleported over to my sister. She was busy getting ready for her entrance into Camp Half-Blood as a daughter of Ares and a legacy of Hephaestus which was kind of true. Ares had slept with a legacy of Hephaestus, a top female scientist in the US military. However, the female died at childbirth. Avery took her dying baby in and assimilated her as an aspect, known as Alyssa.
She stood up, finally done. Then she flowed and spilt into two. I raised one eyebrow at her. "I need to be with you, plus I don't feel like staying at camp half-blood. Meet Alyssa, my counterpart, and the one who will be going to Camp Half-Blood. I smiled. Those campers were in for one heck of a surprise.
=======================
<Artemis>
I woke up, groggy. What happened? All my hunters were in their tents sleeping. Hmm...I don't remember what happened the last two hours. I shrugged and went to wake my Hunters, we were going to Camp Half-Blood for a week. Time to thrash those boys' asses in Capture the Flag. Thinking of boys...Percy's image flashed into my mind. It's been 4 years since anyone saw him, and we were getting worried. Sometimes I couldn't shake that image of the beautiful sea green eyes no Artemis, you're a Hunter. Control yourself. I mentally scolded. "Alright girls, pack up and let's move. Next stop: Camp Half-Blood. Let's go annoy the Boys there!" I shouted. My Hunters cheered.

<45 Minutes later...>
My scouts were telling me nearby there is a large pack of Hellhounds, probably 100, if not more. They also reported that they seemed to be after a young female and judging by the monster dust we have been finding, she was slowly killing them off, but at least there would be 50. I nodded and we headed on cautiously. Suddenly, we could hear rapid gunshots. We hurried towards the sound. At Half-Blood Hill, a young female, roughly 15 years old, was facing down 30 Hellhounds with several guns. She fired down on the Hellhounds, taking down 3. Two bared their teeth and jumped at her. She raised her assault rifle again. Click, click. It was out of ammunition. The girl activated a glowing yellow blade underneath the gun and threw it javelin style. It hit the first charging hellhound and turned it into monster dust. The second one jumped over its fallen brother at the female. I could only watch as the hellhound approached the female at high speed. She just calmly took a huge pistol from her belt and shot the hellhound. It turned into monster dust. She turned towards the rest approached them, firing at them. The Hellhounds, taken by surprise, were quickly shot and soon silence reigned over Half-Blood Hill as the female strode through the piles of monster dust and picked her rifle up and switched off the blade. All of Camp Half-Blood was staring at her. I was sure that my Hunters were. As she approached Thalia's tree, she spun around and opened fire with her pistol again, killing a smaller hellhound lurking nearby. We just stared. She went past the tree and noticed the campers. She took out a piece of paper. "Who is..." she wrinkled her eyebrows. "Chiron?" She asked. The centaur galloped up to her. "My mother told me to pass this to you." She said, passing Chiron a note. He read it and shook his head. "I'm sorry for your mother young one. Come into camp, and I'll introduce you to our camp director." He said and ushered her into the camp. This girl is a mystery. She can fight well, yet she doesn't seem to be that old. Oh well. I told my Hunters to get to the cabin and flashed away to Olympus.
=======================
<Alyssa>
I know why I'm here. I know every single inch of this place. They can be shrouded by the Mist but it alters what mortals see, not what the satellites show. One of my satellites is in stationary position above the Camp, ready to fire on monster should I activate it to. I just have to act surprised. The centaur said," How much do you know all of the Greek Gods?" He asked. "I know all the Greek gods I also know that I am a son of Ares, god of war and my mother was a child of Hephaestus, the god of forge and fire." I said. He seemed surprised. "Very well, your stuff are in the Hermes cabin for now, you will most probably be claimed at dinner tonight." He informed me. I nodded and asked for the forges. He pointed me in the direction of the Hephaestus cabin. I quickly made my way there and knocked. A scrawny Latin elf guy answered the door. "Who are you?" He asked crossly. "I am the daughter of Ares and apparently a legacy of Hephaestus." I informed him. His eyes went wide and dragged me into the cabin, calling out to his cabin mates. Soon I was surrounded. "Tonight you'll most probably be claimed. Where will you sleep? Since you're a daughter of Ares, yet a legacy of Hephaestus, you can choose which one to sleep in." I was told. I thought it over. Sleeping in a lot of smoke and noise or with a bunch of bloodthirsty and arrogant half-siblings? I'll take the former. I hate arrogant people. "I'll sleep here. What's your name? Mine is Alyssa." I said. He grinned. "Mine is Flaming Mcshizzle Leo Valdez. Calypso! Come here! Meet my...uh...half niece?" He said. A stunningly beautiful lady came out. She introduced herself as Calypso. I nodded and complimented her beauty, which she blushed and Leo proclaimed himself as the best man alive, to which she hit his head. I headed into the forges, taking out my broken sword. Maybe I can combine it with other materials, turn it into both a mortal and monster harming weapon. I pulled my sword out and threw the broken pieces of the blade into a pool of molten metal which I knew was Imperial Gold. Taking out a long bat of titanium, I dumped it into the boiling pot and waited for the metals to melt and mix together. Ten minutes later, I stirred the mixture and when my senses told me they were equally mixed, I dumped the molten metal into a long rectangular cast. I plan to make a sword somewhere between the length of a long sword and a normal sword. Trading a tiny bit of handling for more reach. When the metal harden, I slipped a pair of heat-resistant gauntlets on and took the metal by hand. Leo looked at me as if I was crazy. I shrugged. "Heat-resistant gauntlets." And took a hammer and started banging away.

Finally I was done shaping the blade. I rebuilt my old sword hilt, building two diamonds on either side of the hilt and crafting it around the sword bottom. Then with a flick of my wrist it separates into several pieces, attaching to my ears as earrings, the blade attaching itself as a belt to my waist. I also had a dark green hair band that would several as my Chakram, add my pistols in my belt and the shotgun strapped to my left leg, I was a walking arsenal. Leo came over. "Time for dinner, what did you build?" I made a unsheathing movement with my right hand, and my earrings and belt formed into my tri-metal blade which I christened it "Solar Storm" . Leo eyes went wide. "That's one fine blade, worthy of Hephaestus himself." I nodded and went to dinner with Leo and Calypso.
=======================
At dinner, the gods flash in to claim new campers. They apparently, since the disappearance of Percy, came down everyday to interact with new campers and claim them. After dinner, Chiron stood on the stage and shouted,"Silence!" We all became silent. "We have a new camper today. Please welcome Alyssa Maxwell." I stood up and waved to the crowd. "Who is her godly parent?" He asked for the sake of the campers. Both Ares and Hephaestus came forward. The campers gasped. Ares shouted,"No way my daughter will be living with a bunch of mechanics. I insist she lives with her siblings and learn the arts of war." Hephaestus retorted. "She's a legacy of mine and she has forge blood far longer than she has the blood of war." "Well but newer is better." And so on. They continued arguing. I saw some the gods were getting tired of this. I took my shotgun and fired it into the air. Both of them fell silent. "You two are gods, so for goodness sake, ACT LIKE YOUR GODS. NOT BLOODY FIVE YEAR OLD CHILDREN!!!" I yelled. They flinched. Zues had amusement in his eyes. "How bout this," I said and reattached my shotgun to the magnetic plate on my leg. "I fight one from each cabin. If I lose to either one, I'll go for the one I lose." There were some groans from the Hephaestus cabin and laughter from the Ares. Ares seemed pretty impressed with my challenge. So he nodded. Hephaestus nodded as well. "Clarisse La Rue!" Ares shouted. A girl with a crackling spear stood up. She had the air of experience around her. I nodded to her and got into a ready stance. She charged at me with her spear. I just stood there. At the last moment I dodged to one side. She spun and came after me again. I spun and dodged, leaping onto the stage. She got up into the stage and charged again. This time, I grabbed the spear and stopped her charge. There was an intake of breath. I guess Mr hot head Ares wasn't expecting that. I wrenched the spear out and threw it to the ground and punched her hard. She reeled back. Growling, she took a sword out. We circled each other, then I pulled my hair band and threw it at her. It transformed into my trusty Chakram as it flew, causing her to duck out of shock. "Time for the real game Clarisse." I said and pulled Solar Storm out. There were more gasps from the gods. I smirked. "Meet Solar Storm." I said and charged her. She took a low swing at me, which I dodged and kicked her in the back, causing her to stumble. She turned and swung again. I blocked with my sword. Swing, block, swing, parry. She growled slightly, unable to get a hit on me. I smirked. Then when she jumped and swung at me. I ducked under her swing, grabbed her leg and threw her across the room. She slammed through the wall. I immediately ran over to her. She was out cold but quite bruised up. I gathered my energy and focused my energy through my gauntlets and saw a green field surround her. Her cuts and bruises quickly faded and I brought her back to Ares. He just looked like a goldfish, with his mouth opening and closing. Hephaestus chuckled. "Leo!" He yelled. Leo popped up. "Sup sis, or niece whatever." He said and winked at me. I winked back playful, stunning him. He smirked and threw his flaming hammers at me, which I did a baseball slide under and tackled him. He was decent in hand to hand combat, but I was a master, I quickly overpowered him and put him in a headlock. He struggled to get out whereas I calmly sat at the Hephaestus table and drank a glass of water. Then I let him go. "I win. So I'll choose to go with Hephaestus." I said. Ares nodded, unhappy. I sat at the Hephaestus cabin table. Chiron stood up. "Since that is over, I would like to welcome the Hunters into Camp Half-Blood, and inform you campers that Capture the Flag is next week." Everyone groaned and the Hunters cheered and sneered at the boys. Leo looked grumpy. "Every time the Hunters win." Calypso muttered. I gave her a smile. "Don't worry, I have plans." I said smirking evilly.