Chapter 11: Hunted

Apollo and Percy ran full speed through the forest, a raging Artemis hunting them down. "Oi! Get back here!" She screamed. Apollo and Percy paled and continue running. "Why am I always getting into this situation?" Percy asked Apollo. Apollo opened his mouth to say something, then a sliver arrow thudded into the tree beside them. "Found you two, stay there!" Artemis yelled. Percy and Apollo split and ran in different directions. Percy ran towards the lake, then was dragged back into the shadow of a tree. "Hey! No! Don't turn me into a furry animal please!" Percy begged. "Shut up." A familiar voice hissed, then Percy found his voice gone, Diana's lips covering his. "Percy! Where are you!" Artemis shouted. Diana broke the kiss and flashed them away. Percy appeared inside Artemis' temple on Olympus. Percy paled. "Sorry lady Diana." He bowed. She giggled. "It's ok Percy, I was the one who kissed you. I had to get you to shut up." She said. Percy felt drawn to Diana. Then he remembered Annabeth's betrayal. He took a deep breath and steadied his emotions, hiding it behind a mask again. He looked down. "Percy what's wrong?" Diana asked concerned. "Sorry Lady Diana, but, after Annabeth's betrayal, I don't want to have a relationship for now. Please don't kiss me anymore. You have your title as a Virgin Goddess, I don't want to break that." Diana felt tears welling up, but she blinked them away. "I...understand Percy." She gave him a hug, then flashed him to his tent and flashed away, leaving Percy to his thoughts.

<Artemis>
I sat in my tent, tired from trying to hunt down my brother and Percy. Percy...his cute green eyes flashed into my mind. I closed my eyes and shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Then Diana appeared, she looked like she'd been crying, trails of gold ran down her cheeks. She ran straight over to me and hugged me. "What's wrong?" I asked. She may be an annoying aspect who had feelings for Percy but that didn't mean I didn't care about her. "Percy..." she sniffled. Well, there went my patience with him. I grabbed my bow and ran towards the tent ready to shoot him when Diana pulled me back. "No. He didn't do anything to me. I told him my feelings and kissed him." Ok the patience for him back. But now my patience for Diana just got thrown out in place of the patience for Percy. "You did what?!" I hissed. She looked down and I immediately felt sorry for her. "Tell me everything." I hugged her close and played with her hair.

<Percy>
It was with a bit of a trepidation when Artemis yelled for me. Walking over to the tent, I saw Gemma standing there. I glared at her. Artemis saw it and glared back at me. "Do not glared at her. You physically assaulted her." "I did not." "Shut up boy! The hunters all saw you!" Gemma glared. I took a deep breath. Breath in, breath out, you don't wanna show your increased powers yet Percy. "I swear on the Styx I did not physically assault her on purpose. She was the one who attempted to stop me from IM-ing Apollo and later confront me again with Apollo around. You can ask Thalia and Apollo." Gemma paled when thunder rumbled and nothing happened to me. "Apollo! Get down here!" Artemis stuck her head out of the tent. "Thalia!" Both of them came into the tent. "Wassup Little sis." Apollo said cheerfully. "I have told you many times I am older, anyway Percy here says that Gemma confront him and attempted to attack him with spears twice, whereas Gemma says Percy took the chance to physically assault her while I was unconscious." Artemis said. I looked at Apollo and Thalia. Well, his cheerfulness just went out the window. Thalia crackled with energy. I wisely sidestepped away from the two, wondering who was going to blow first. Thalia did, obviously. "What?! You're the one who confronted him and accused him of being a coward and running away! Yet now you're sneaking around trying to get him in trouble!" Thalia yelled. Gemma paled as Artemis gave her a glare. "Gemma listen up. Percy has suffered badly since he was little and he's come here to recover. You annoying and hating him isn't ok! I'm fine with a few pranks but not outright killing him. More than half of Olympus would see the Hunt disbanded if anything happened to Percy." Artemis lectured Gemma, who hung her head in shame. "I'm giving you a warning now Gemma at the most you can prank him lightly, nothing too serious unless you want more than half the council, Olympus and the water goddesses and nymphs against the hunt!" Artemis said. Gemma glared at Percy. Percy just look at her blankly. "Dismissed Gemma!" Artemis yelled. Gemma gave Percy the evil eye as she went out.

Artemis turned to Percy. Apollo flashed out when he saw the look in her eyes. Thalia fled. Artemis checked if those two had gone, then she slapped Percy. "What was that for?" He asked. "That was for kissing Diana," Artemis said and slapped him again. "That was for breaking her heart so hard." Percy just said nothing. "What are my chores Milady?" He asked in a emotionless voice. Artemis gave him a list and he left without a word.

AN: I'm thinking of putting a tiny bit of crossovers from video games and movies, I think it would fun, what do y'all think? Should I add small crossovers here and there?