Chapter 10: Annoying Apollo (A.A)

<Thalia>
Percy ran over to Artemis and put a finger on her neck. He could feel her pulse. "Ah shit." He muttered. He turned to us. "Please get her to her tent, I doubt she would want a male to carry her. I need to call Apollo to heal her." He turned to move to a less crowded area but one of the hunters blocked him with her spear. "Gemma no!" I yelled. She snarled at him. "Don't you think you can run away coward. I have fought the Chimera before without help and I can easily take you down." Percy stared back at her impassively. We could feel his anger pulsing, waiting to be unleashed. "I am less a coward than you. I have been through Tartarus and seen more than twenty planets destroyed and millions killed in unnecessary wars so get that spear away from me unless I need to call Nebular down to stuff it up your ass." She growled at him. "Why you male." She charged at him. "Sorry then." Percy muttered. The next thing we(or rather, Gemma) knew was that she was flying through the air into the same tree that lady Artemis hit. She slumped to the ground unconscious. Percy glared at her, before his gaze softened and looked at us. "I'm sorry for what I had to do, but I have to call Apollo." He quickly ran into the woods. Now I knew more about his past when he served under Nebular. Question was, how much had he seen to make him angry?

<Percy>
It was with some trepidation that had to call Apollo through Iris Messaging. Apparently he was in his temple. "Apollo..." I started. He waved me off as he packed several objects. "I know I know. Hephaestus TV was showing the fight between you and Arty. Damn that was nice. But seriously dude, using an apple to knock her out? You're lucky we're not in Ancient Greece." I raised one eyebrow. "In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple at a woman is consider a sign of proposal." "Oh shit. I'm so dead." He grinned. "I don't mind you as a brother in law. Ain't so bad." I feel my cheeks beginning to flush. "Stop. Just get down here as fast as you can." "For your proposal to Arty? Sure." Apollo said and cut the message just I opened my mouth to speak.

What the frigging hell.

I will kill him. No. I will let Artemis know about this, then she'll kill him.

With a flashy flash( Apollo makes it possible, believe it) Apollo appeared. With a doctor's outfit. "Sup cuz. Let's go see Artemis." He said. We walked over to her tent. Again the same freaking hunter blocked our path. "I will kill you for knocking me unconscious boy." She snarled. Here we go again. "Technically I didn't hit you. I flipped you. It was the tree that knocked you unconscious, so go kill the tree." She grew red and charged at me. I picked her up by her spear, and threw her into the same tree again. "And stay down." I said. Apollo had this wide grin on his face. "Nice cuz. Let's go heal me baby sis." We walked into her tent. It was full Sliver. "What is it with you and your sister on extreme ends of shiny things? You have a frigging gold palace. Her entire tent is Sliver." I complained. Apollo shrugged. "That's not an answer." "Whatever cuz. Let's heal Arty so you can propose to her." He turned to her before I could say anything. "If you weren't a god, I would have killed you again and again." I muttered. "Haha unlucky cuz. I am a god. The most awesome God ever." He proudly said. "Ugh just heal Arty." "Sure. You can start planning the wedding." Apollo said and waved his hand over her as a golden light shimmered. "There now my baby sis is healed." Artemis stirred. An image of her bow appeared in one of her hands. "I...am...older...you...moron." She said, causing Apollo to sweat drop and hide behind me. "Real brace Apollo. Think you'd better leave before she wakes up." He frowned, then brightened. "Oh ok. You want privacy for your proposal. I understand. Good luck." He ran out laughing his head off. I shook my head. Immature asshole. "What happened?" Artemis asked waking up. I knelt beside her bed. "We had a duel, I knocked you out with an apple." Percy informed her. She blinked. "Wow. I heard Apollo, where is-" she got cut off by Apollo and Thalia bursting through the tent door. "Cuz you done proposing?" He yelled. Artemis stared at him. Then at Percy. "What does he mean?" She demanded.

<Third person>
Percy gulped. "Umm...ummmmmmm...bye!" Percy said and mist traveled away. Artemis turned, to see that Apollo was gone. Thalia remained. "What did he mean?" She asked, looking at her lieutenant. "He knocked you out with an Apple by throwing it at you." Artemis blinked again. "So?" She asked. "Apollo told me, in the past-" "Oh shit! So you're saying Percy indirectly proposed to me?!" Artemis hyperventilated. Thalia had to suppress a snicker at her sister's actions. She usually didn't freak out. "Apollo! Percy! Get back here!" She yelled and disappeared. Well those two were dead. She thought to herself.