[Inevitable Mistake 3] Solid Silva

🚨INTENSE CHAPTER AHEAD🚨

Part three of the Mistake miniseries.

Reader POV

I was back in my lab with Solid at the entrance, the dragon glaring at him.

"You know you can leave," I called to him. "You don't need to be here for this part."

"I know, but it's my kind nature."

I eyed him, seeing he had a golden halo from the light and his right hand over his heart, his left hand extended. "You? Being kind?"

"I'm always this kind,"

"Alright, pack it up, Kuroo Tetsuro."

"Who?"

"No one. Piss off, seaweed hair."

He sighed, walking over to me. "Why do you hate me so fucking much?"

"I don't,"

"Then why won't you acknowledge what we did for the mission? Why won't you speak to me outside of missions? Hell, you're always smiling. But never near me."

"Why would I smile at someone who tried to drown Noelle and I?" I spat. "If I could turn back time, I would've attacked you right back. But I didn't. And that was my mistake."

He took a deep breath and knelt down in front of me. "Please, what can I do to make up with you?"

"Apologize to Noelle for all the abusive shit you put her through. You disgust me."

"I can't!" He huffed.

I looked down at him, using my magic to seal the golden clover, already written down my notes and the components of it. "Then you have nothing to ask me. Piss off."

Despite my warning, he still followed me to his brother's office so we could report to him first.

"Good work," Nozel said. "Oh, and Solid? Did you complete that task?"

Solid shook his head. "No."

"Hm. See that you do. Otherwise you know what's going to happen."

Solid looked at me with frustration. "But I can't."

"I don't know what you two are planning," I said. "But as of today, I'm no longer a Silver Eagle."

"HUH?!"

Nozel looked at me with a critical eye. "And why are you leaving? You know your efforts are greatly appreciated."

"I don't care. I've gotten a job somewhere else."

"You'd give up your position in this squad for another job?" Nozel didn't look too happy, but I didn't care.

"Yes. I never liked this squad anyway." I took off the robe, folding it and neatly putting it on Nozel's desk. "I will be returning to clean my things up after I give this report to Julius."