Magna Swing x Royal! Reader [NSFW]

Requested by ShinikaruSenpai-chan ! Hope you enjoy :)

Scenario: Royal! (y/n) from the Blue Rose Knights with Black Bull's member Magna Swing

Magic: Fire

Type: NSFW

Warning: NSFW is literally what it says- NSFW. Don't like? Don't read. For story purposes, Reader is 18 and Magna is 20 :)

(Magna with long hair can just- :O)

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Reader POV

I woke up with a yawn. Stretching out my tired muscles, I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

"(Y/N)!" My squadmate, Sol Marron, kicked open my door. "Sis wants you downstairs!"

"Sol! How many times to I have to tell you! Give my door a knock and don't kick it open!" I sighed.

The dark-haired female ignored me. "Hup hup hup! Let's go, let's go!" She dragged me out of my room, disregarding the fact that I barely had my uniform on.

She dragged me to Charlotte's office. The blonde nodded to Sol. "Thank you."

"No problem, Sis!"

"Please call me Captain,"

"Alright, Sis!"

I watched in amusement as the two interacted.

Charlotte turned to me. "(y/n), I am sending you on a mission. You'll be joining with members from two other squads."

"What's the mission?" I asked. So much for breakfast.

"Melting a jewel. But not just any jewel, a magic stone that cannot be fall in the hands of anyone," Charlotte said. "I am trusting you with this mission."

I saluted to her. "Yes, Captain!"

She then used her briar magic to stop me from leaving her office. "You'll be joining with Magna Swing from the Black Bulls and Leopold Vermillion from the Crimson Lions. I trust you three fire users won't have an issue?"

I shook my head. "Nope!" I skipped happily out of her office.

"I'm going to see Magna!" A goofy smile attached itself to my face.

I read the mission's statements and knew what I had to do. I grabbed some things and placed them in my bag.

I met the two fire users by the entrance to the Royal Capital. Well, one was here on time.

"Hi!" Leopold jumped up and down with excitement.

"Leopold, what are you doing?" I tried to pull my overeager twin brother off of my form. "Get off me!"

My twin brother clung onto me like it was the end of the world.

"Nee~ Why didn't you join our squad?"

I was about to speak up when I saw my boyfriend, Magna. He had his hair down in a mess.

"Sorry I'm late!" He held up a bag. "Captain Yami just informed me about this mission!"

Leopold got off me and glared at Magna. "You're dating my little sister-"

"You're only five minutes older than me!"

"Hush! Respect your elders!" Leopold grabbed Magna's collar. "And you have the nerve to make us wait around for you?"

Magna rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You still don't approve of me dating her? I've already proven myself time and time again!"