Yuno x Vangeance!Reader

Requested by: nobody but your ever-loving author :)

Scenario: Yuno loses the love of his life after Zenon attacks the Golden Dawn Base; the younger sister of Captain William Vangeance

Magic: Lightning

Type: ANGST

Warning: HEAVY MANGA SPOILERS [WITH MY OWN TWISTS]! GORE! Suicide! DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ.

»»--♤--««

Reader POV

I watched as Captain Vangeance appointed Yuno to Vice-Captain after 18 months.

I smiled, remembering when I had first met him.

Flashback

"(y/n)!!"

I looked up from my dinner to see Mimosa running towards me. "What's up?"

"Nothing! Actually, just follow me!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance to the base.

There was a tall male with messy raven hair and piercing amber eyes.

"Whose that?" My jaw dropped.

"This is Yuno from the village of Hage," Captain Vangeance said. "I trust you, as my little sister, will be nice to him?"

I gave him a glare. "Duh! But I've got one problem with you, tall guy!"

Yuno looked down at me with a resting bitch face. "Hm?"

"Isn't illegal to be that handsome?"

Mimosa and William both let out huge fits of laughter as Yuno double blinked.

"It is?"

I slapped his back and dragged him to the dining hall. "It's a joke, Yuno. Listen to your seniors, but also don't!"

Mimosa sweatdropped as she ran after us, leaving William back at the entrance. "(y/n), you only joined today!"

"But I did three hours before he got here! Which makes me his senior!" I grinned, sticking my tongue at the plant-mage.

Klaus and the others seemed ticked off that a peasant made it into the highest and strongest squad.

But after Yuno showed kickass magic that rivaled any royals, they began to accept him.

Yuno joined Klaus, Mimosa, and I. We were called the 'Light Quartet'.

Yuno, with the magic of a spirit and wind, Klaus with his steel magic, Mimosa with her plant magic, and me with my lightning magic.

End of Flashback

After the elves attacked half a year ago, he was more protective of me- well obviously since I was injured in battle.

It shocked everyone when the youngest Vangeance sibling and a peasant declared their relationship.

"I'm so proud of you!" I smiled to Yuno, who allowed me to drape my arms around him. "And holy crap, you look handsome as hell in the vice-captain's uniform!"

He smiled slightly and nodded. "Thank you, (y/n)."

I, like everyone else, knew that former vice-captain Langris Vaude was still pissed about his title being taken away.

Actually, William had offered me first to become the next vice-captain since I had proven myself worthy. But I didn't want to, and I knew that it was Yuno's dream to become the Wizard King someday.