How You Met [Part 1]

Golden Dawn

William Vangeance: He found you interesting and wanted you in his squad. Yeah he actually talked to you after the exam, taking interest as you also knew his other persona Patri in the past. Patri falls for you btw. He oversees your missions and constantly praises you. The other members notice and tease him about it. Poor William! You aren't oblivious but think it's all jokes since you don't think the captain of the Golden Dawn would take interest in you.

Langris Vaude: Guess who's the younger Calmreich. Your older sister Finesse doesn't like Langris's behavior towards Finral (honestly same) and you agreed with her. He actually liked to tease you about your height (sorry, I'm making you shorter than him) and your inability to control your magic. Noelle 2.0 lmao. He fucking hates you with a passion and you just stand there like e-e since you don't like him either. However fate has something else to say, so 🤠👍

Klaus Lunettes: He didn't like you at all for being a peasant. You arrived the same day as Yuno and was invited to join Yuno, Mimosa, and Klaus. But he did warm up to you, but you already didn't like him so oh well. But he was completely blown away when you used your tungsten magic. Tungsten is stronger than steel so he was shocked that you were actually able to blast right through his attacks with your tungsten valkyrie armor. Then again, he shouldn't be too surprised since you mean business.

Yuno Grinberryall: FOUR (a book I am writing) referance here :) You're actually the youngest Zogratis sibling no one knew existed. He saw you at the magic knights exam and took interest as you blood and winter magic. Yeah this isn't gonna go well when he finds out who your siblings are.

David: You're Letoile's little sister and happen to have her atlas magic. He constantly messes with you and you're annoyed. But won't say shit since he's a funny guy sometimes. He finds special interest in you as you like to indulge in his games, even inventing your own that you invite the squad to take part in.

Silver Eagles

Nozel Silva: Guess who pissed off Nebra (his sister)? You did. He already knew you were trouble in the coral peacocks as the prankster. He confronted you about it, but was taken aback slightly by your beauty (don't say your ugly bc you clearly haven't seen the king). HOWEVER he won't let that distract him. He'll grill you until your captain Dorthy defend you since Nebra was being rude. Yeah this doesn't bode well and you already don't like him.

Solid Silva: He likes to bully you because you're from a fallen noble house thanks to your drunkard father. You also can't control your magic well. But you show him who's boss without your magic by slapping his face when he called you weak and pathetic. He's mad, but you don't give a shit. Thankfully your captain Yami doesn't care so yuh🤍

Crimson Lions

Fuegeleon Vermillion: He met you because you were one of his older sister's close friends despite you being Fuego's age. He's tabbed you down in his mind as the most sane of Mere's friends, which is saying something since you too can be sadistic and insane. He approaches you one day and you offered him food and got to know him pretty well. Mereleona ships you two btw.

Leopold Vermillion: You're Asta's best friend and get along with Leopold very well. He first met you at the magic knights award ceremony as you were presented a senior magic knight 2nd class despite being his age. He takes you as a rival since you want to be the Blue Rose Knights captain when Charlotte retires and someday the Wizard Queen.

Black Bulls

Yami Sukehiro: You actually are close with William and got to know Yami through him. By close I mean you and William are basically siblings as you knew each other for a very long time (you also know his secret). You were introduced to Yami and chided him on smoking. Yami ignored you, but took interest in your magic since he has a vice captain that also has shadow magic. You explained that Nacht is actually your cousin so yeah.