[Justice Toddler Talk!] Damnatio/Nozel

Reader POV

I nearly dropped the files I was holding. "What the...?"

Nebra and Solid looked at each other in panic before slowly looking at me. "(y/n)-"

I looked down at the two piles of clothing. "Where are Nozel and Damnatio? I'm very certain that they wouldn't just strip and fuck in here."

"How vulgar!"

To my shock, I saw two heads pop up from the two bundles of clothing.

The children were tiny versions of Nozel and Damnatio!

"Nozel?! Damnatio?!" I stared at them with shock. "Okay, what?"

"Commoner brat, shut up." Nozel glared at me as he attempted to stand and try to wrap his tiny body in his cape. "Some other commoner brat hit us with a spell to make us children."

"I see..."

"We're leaving you to deal with them," Nebra and Solid said to me. "You can deal with it, commoner."

The door shut behind them and I shook my head with annoyance. "Great. The two men I hate the most aside from that creep Jack are now under my care."

As the idea dwelled on me, I decided to make the most of this.

You know what?

They made me suffer so much just because I'm a commoner. It's time for revenge.

I picked Nozel up first and used my thread creation magic to make him clothing out of his cape in a snap of my fingers.

He wore a mini version of what he was wearing before and I did the same with Damnatio.

"Get your grubby hands off me!" He swatted my hand away when I went to pick him up.

Nozel just sat on the desk, a frown on his face. "This is unfair! We're stuck in the bodies of ourselves when we're three."

"Get over it," I said. "Now. Since you both can't do work, I'm just going to have to babysit you."

"Oh hell no!" Nozel crossed his arms in a pout which I found adorable. "Only my mother can do that!"

"Dumb broad, she's dead," Damnatio rolled his eyes.

"Shut up!" Nozel hit his side.

As the two toddlers argued, I couldn't help but watch with amusement since both of them were absolutely adorable.

"Nozel, Damnatio." I said. "Both of you will accompany me around town today."

The two looked at each other with terror in their eyes.

"Crap..."

"No thank you! I will go off on my own!" Nozel said as he jumped down, moving his hand down so he could create a mercury eagle.

However, he didn't suceed and I almost didn't catch him on time.

To be more precise, he landed on my back.

"You stupid fool," I shook my head with amusement as he started yelling, jumping off my back. "You can't use the same amount of mana like you can with your adult bodies."

"Can't you just reverse the effects?" Damnatio frowned as he reluctantly allowed me to help him down from the desk.

"I can," I said. "BUT! I'd rather not. This is too funny."

"You're a sadistic woman." The two said in unison.

I stood up to my full height which now towered over both of them even though I was 5'4.