[A Beautiful Nightmare] King! Yuno x Vermillion!Reader

🚨VERY INTENSE CHAPTER

🚨VERY INTENSE CHAPTER. READ WITH HEAVY CAUTION🚨

Cinderella/Rapunzel AU with a yandere twist <3

Reader POV

My cousin Solid woke me up with the smell of urine, throwing a chamberpot on my face.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

WE HAVE TOILETS FOR A REASON.

I woke up, looking up at my older cousin with disgust. "Are you fucking serious?!"

"What are you going to do? Use magic on me!?" He cackled. "Get the fuck up. Clean your filthy self off and go make us breakfast."

"Fucking asshole..." I scoffed.

See, I was an illegitimate child of Lord Vermillion, father of Kirsch and Mimosa.

The only reason why I was in the royal capital now was because my mother had come down with an illness and had begged my biological father to take me in.

But that didn't mean I was treated nicely.

I arrived at the royal capital with my sickly mother who passed away barely a month after my arrival.

My father didn't want anything to do with me, neither did any of the royal houses.

However Lord Nozel of the Silva family said he would provide a place for me to stay.

And that was true.

I was Noelle and Mimosa's age, but neither of them talked to me except Noelle whenever her siblings weren't around.

But I was especially put to torture because I didn't have a single drop of magic in my body.

The Silvas would hurt me constantly, telling me at least a royal failure like Noelle had some magic even though she couldn't control it.

Well it was actually Nebra and Solid who said that.

Nozel just constantly reminded me that I was only staying at House Silva because my own family didn't want me.

My persona was kept hushed for a scandal was the very last thing the kingdom needed after a rebellious attack.

At first my father said that if I could prove I had the vermillion fire magic or a nature aspect that his wife who was Acier Silva's sister had, then I could just be a very distant cousin and they'd welcome me.

But when they saw I had no magic, that was off the table.

And I was stripped of my belongings, including the money my mother gave to me to go to college one day as I couldn't join the magic knights.

"Hurry up!" Nebra yelled to me as I ran to the bathhouse. "You smell like piss!"

"How repulsive."