Chapter 12: Orphanage and The Town

It's been a week since the Incident happend everything is going alright, though it's hard to talk all day with kids, I'm sorry but I don't like kids sometimes. Yes everything was normal except Yue......... she's acting weird ever since that day, as if... she had amnesia.

Weather its me asking her about personal stuff or me just asking her general knowledge.
How could she not know after father hired history teacher for us and plus Ive been teaching her some few history too, after all she's much more smarter than me, that only took interest in magic and fighting.

I've been stalking- uh no wrong term, I've been *observing* her lately, she's in the orphanage kitchen helping the Christine cooking right now it's weird to see that Yue took interest in cooking, she always hated to cooking but still force herself to cook, I wonder what made her change her ways.

"Shiro-san?" A girl with a basket full of freshly picked vegetables and fruits asked, shiro immediately turned around to make her *observation* less suspicious.

"Ah- Elaine-san, good afternoon." Shiro said a little nervous but she kept her cool.

"Good afternoon, what were you doing looking at the kitchen?"" Elaine asked.

"Well uhhh....I was just looking for Yue, she wasn't in our room when I woke up." Shiro said.

"Ahh you mean your sister, she's here helping us cook in the kitchen." Elaine said and entered the kitchen.

"When did Yue learned cooking?" Shiro is getting suspcous of Yue.

"Oh- welcome back Elaine-san." Yue said as soon as the door opened.

"I'm back with the ingredients you asked Yue-san." Elaine said putting the ingredients to the table.

Future author here, Ill drop the, -San -chat -kun -sama I hope you understand.

"Ah also Shiro is looking for you." Elaine pointed at Shiro.

"Ah, Sister Good Morning!" Yue Smiled.

"Hello..." Shiro smiled back.

"What are you guys doing?" Shiro asked.

"Ah we are making lunch for us." Elaine Answerd.

"Owh nice..." Shiro said...

"Wanna help us sis?" Yue said.

"Ah, I'm alright... I have somewhere to go." Shiro replied.

"I was looking for Yue to accompany me but I guess not?"

"Ah, where are you going?" Yue responded.

"To the town and explore, stuff like that." Shiro uttered.

"Ahh, I would love to go but I can't at the moment, Maybe tomorrow?" Yue declared.

"Yeah, no problem." Shiro replied.

"Then I got to go." Shiro said.

"Also, Shiro are you okay on your own?" Elaine mentioned.

"Yes, I'm good. Don't worry" Shiro said.

"If you ever need an assistance, A friend of mine is in the Inn called Green Plaza. It's near the adventures guild." Elaine mentioned.

"Here, take this with you." Elaine handed Shiro a pouch of money.

"Thank you, but I can't accept this." Shiro gave the pouch back to Elaine.

"No you should take it, so that you can enjoy the town." Elain insisted.

"I promise I'm okay, the orphanage have done enough to us." Shiro persisted.