YUNA part 1

Back at earth

After Murano Yuna Became sadder and sadder everyday now that his brother died. After she found out his brother died she locked herself in her brothers room and skipped school, even if her grandmother trying her best to make her happy she still didn't cheer up, her grandmother still brings her food but she left it at the door if she didn't respond.

Yuna cried for minutes, hours, days but still couldn't believe her brother died but then she decided to go outside and bought food in an nearby 24/7 convenient store at night.

"Maybe I'll buy food today grandma is already asleep and I already ate the food she gave me." I walked outside wearing brothers jacket and grabbed money in her allowance.

She arrived at the store and got stuck in the food aisle.

"Gahh what should I pick Yakisoba or Cup noodles, I want to eat Fried Karaage To or salad. Ahhhh I can't decide." Yuna can't decide what to buy but in the end she bought all of them with a can of apple juice peach juice and lemon juice.

*sigh* "in the end I bought all of them. And three drinks...... Good thing I still have money left." Yuna head while walking home. She arrived home and quickly locked herself in her brothers room and ate with a kettle and chopsticks.

"Ahhhhh this is delicious." Yuna said eating yakisoba.

"Onii-san i wish you could cook me food again........" Yuna said with tears.

"Hahahaha who am I kidding he's dead." Yuna said laughing while crying and eating.

"Hahaha!" Yuna was laughing while eating. She continued to laugh, cry and eat until she slept.

Yuna was crying to her sleep this continued for one week and a month has passed when Murano died Yuna decided to go back to school she's still sad and got anti-social a little but she's still energetic, her grades is still at the top even tho she skipped school for a month she caught up. Yuna cheered up a little and still trying to get over his brother death.

"It's been almost 5 weeks since Onii-san died I wonder what's he's doing now." Yuna head looking at the window. While their teacher is discussing his lesson.

"It's been a week since his funeral too.......I miss him......" Yuna's head.

Bell Chime

Yuna places all of her thing in her bag and stands up, she walks to the cafeteria while holding her bento to buy onigiri.

"Hi..... can I have onigiri please." Yuna said.

"Hai~ here you go. That will be 125 Yen." The old lady that was selling food said.

"Hmmm, here you go thank you." Yuna gives the 125 yen and walked to the roof.

"Ahhhh some peace and quiet." Yuna said and sits on a near by bench in the roof, she opened her lunch and saw an octodogs, eggs w/ bear ketchup and rice(with that black toppings I dunno what it's called), Yuna smiles a little seeing her cute bento.

"Thanks grandma." Yuna's thought while looking at her well made bento.

"Itsdakimau." Yuna said putting hands together with her chopsticks while saying this. She started eating her bento and time flies by.

8 years later

It's been 7 years since brother died in an schools shooting, I already got over his death but I'm still sad about of what happens. Everything is normal like my ordinary morning but.... without my brother, I still miss him yeah but that's all in the past. Today the day I finally became a scientist.... well not really I'm just going to get interview and wait for a couple of weeks for a call, it's my brothers dream job and now I'm going to get this job for him.