Chapter 12:Suspicious Restaurant

The wait her walks to the counter grinning. Shiro sand Yue noticed that he grinned and sent shivers in their spines.

"Ohhhhh he's bad news." Gumi said coming out of Shiro's left pocket.

"Yeah I know." Yue said. Shiro stayed silent. The waiter came back with one tray in each hands, he's holding the food! He then put each tray in the table and boom it was the kiddie pack it look delicious.

"Thank you for the wait, have fun with the food~." The waiter said then walk to another new costumer.

...

A few minutes has passed.

Minutes has passed and we finished eating. We exited the restaurant holding the free toys in our hands. The toys look like a mini cat teddy bear(Yue)  and the other mini bunny teddy bear(Shiro).

"To be honest the food was actually good there." Shiro said looking straight.

"Mhm yummy. But a creepy waiter." Yue said.

"How about we take a stroll around the town, I've wanted to see other places since we can't go out when we were at the mansion." Shiro said putting the bunny teddybear in her pocket.(a/n:wow the teddy is so small)

"YES PLEASE!" Yue shouted in excitement her eyes are sparkling.

'Cute......." Shiro thoughts.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A mysterious man sight.

"Boss we got another 18 kids we can use, there were four unique in this batch." A man said in a dark room.

"Four unique huh, this batch seems like our new record. What's their status." The Boss said sitting in a chair looking at a picture hologram that was generated by a green stone.

"The four kids name is Thea Ostia, Gerald Hooves, and the other two is still on process the assassin that we sent is still spying on them. Thea Ostia is aged 9 she came from a family of Mages, Our spy said she first used magic at the age of 5 and now can use a level two magic." The man said.

"Hmm for a young age she can use a level two magic, that quite impressive."  The Boss said.

"Gerald hooves is aged 11, he came from a family of Knight despite the look of a weak body he can defeat his brother 3 years older than him in the age of 9, he also has a 2x faster reflexes than a normal knight. They also own a weapon store near the adventures guild." The man said.

"2x faster reflexes huh, maybe we could force him to join our group he could help us a lot." The Boss said.

"And also the girl thea and Gerald is a childhood best friend that makes easier to catch them later in the evening." The man said.

"Then how about the two." The Boss asked.

"Well the only information that we have for now is that those two are siblings, they have rather unique appearance, they have white silver hair and the older sister has green eyes and the younger sister has blue eyes." The man said.

"Ok then, inform the spy that make his work faster, if he finished it in five hours I'll double his pay." The Boss said the man shocked and froze.

"Hmm is something's wrong?" The Boss said.

"N-no, I'll take my leave then." The man said bowing then walks out of the dark room.

"Heh, they are really are unique." The Boss said.

Back at the siblings.
Five hours has passed(wow that's a long stroll)

They were strolling around the town and found various things. While they were strolling in the town a realisation struck Shiro. THEY HAVE NO PLACE TO STAY!!!