Chapter 2:Noble Girl

10 Year's has passed in this new world.

I'm now 10 year old this new world of mine, and my new name as Shiro Baren. I am the Second child of the Noble Baren Family.

Lets introduce you to my family I have Two siblings my Big brother Conner Baren and my Little sister Yue.Mother's name now is Maria Baren And my Father is Victor Baren.My brother is 3 years older than me and my Little sister is 2 years younger than me.

"Nee-Chan,can you tie my hair please."Yue said to me as she goes inside the library.

"Why me Yue?the maids can tie your hair."Shiro said.

"No no no, I don't want the them to tie my hair,I want you to tie my hair, pleeeeese"Yue said with a puppy face with it.

"Okay okay,here come closer."Shiro said.

"Yey thank you Nee-Chan your the best"Yue said energeticly

Ahh your so cute it made me remember about my little sister before I died, I used to Braid my sisters hair when she was younger, thanks to that I know how to braid my own hairstyle.I finished braid in Yue's hair and then goes back to reading the book I'm reading.

"There finish"Shiro said then goes back to reading this worlds history.

"Nee-Chan,what are you reading, can I read with you"Yue said to me.

"Oh this I'm just reading some stuff, here sit in my side"Shiro said to Yue.

As Yue comes close to Shiro a maid knocks in the door.

"Come in"Shiro said.the maid open the door and comes in.

"Shiro-sama Yue-sama dinners ready, your father is waiting in the dining room"the maid said to the both of them.

"Okay we'll be coming"Shiro said as well as Yue.the maid goes out and goes back to her duties.

"Yue im afraid we can't read today but I promise we will read tomorrow, let's eat for today."Shiro said to Yue.

"Okay"Yue said and then nods.

I learned more about this world that about 50% of this world is humans and the other half of the population is dwarf's,elves ,dryad's, and beast.

Each of them has their own specialties Beast's has enormous amounts of strength, Dryad's have an healing abilities that can heal anyone,if you ever find a dryad you pretty lucky,dwarfs is good at handling weapons such as swords,spears,axe and other, and lastly the elves, elves specialties is they can control the the plants so easily,unlike humans they have trouble controlling the plants.Humans is no different from the others, but there are only small amount of people can use magic that's why magic is rare in here.I'm one of those magic user's.

But the difference between them is only humans can rule the ranking... especially hierarchy.

What I hate about this world is the nobles in this world never accept other species. My family is trying to convince the other nobles to accept the other species.Im always at the library trying to learn more about this world I learned magic 5 years ago and just a three ago I learned alchemy so I can know the different kinds of plants to use if your lost in the forest or to know how to make potions so I can't relay on magic every time.

And one there's a one thing that helped me so much is a scroll I found accidentally. I was trying to find something in the library but even though I did not find the thing I was looking for, but what I found is an old scroll in the library that looks like it hasn't been use for a long time.It has a magic called Copy Magic written in it. Next to the scroll I found an note with some blurry words in it but it's still readable, for me it looks like the kind of magic of the scroll.