Chapter 9:The Villige is Under Attack

As Maria and Gumi finished talking they saw Conner Defenseless and Shiro moving so fast you can't react. They were shocked.

"Shiro you need to stop!" Maria shouted and Gumi tried to trap Shiro in a cube but she broke it.

*Gasp* "S-She broke my barrier! This is bad, you need to seal her extend power maria but-."Gumi said clearing his trough.

"Don't get In my way mother" Shiro said still uncontrollable and continued slashing Conner.

"But what?!" Maria said surprised and worried.

"B-But it need a huge amount of magic" Gumi said worried and scared for maria.

"I can do it I have a huge amount of magic" maria said with a happy face.

"No you can't!" Gumi said shouting and worried.

"What do you mean I can't save Shiro with that" maria said desperate.

"You might die with lack of energy and mana and your already weak enough, I dont want to loose you." Gumi said desperately. Maria then looked at Gumi with a ward smile then said.

"Its okay, even if it cost my life, I'd do everything to my daughter's" Maria said with a soft voice.

"If...you say so" gumi said with sad voice. Maria smiled then goes back to bring serious. At that time they dont Really want to hurt anyone but they dont Have a choice but to fight.

"Go Gumi" Maria said standing preparing for the SEAL. Gumi then runs to where shiro and con or at then grabbed the uncontious conner and put him in a cubicle barrier to make sure he's safe from Shiro even though he's an enemy.

"You have to stop Shiro" Maria shouted. Shiro then turns her Back to where Maria's at as soon as Shiro stared at maria, maria felt an rare emotion for Shiro.

She's angry!?. I've never seen Shiro been angry it's like an full of anger emotion not because conner killed someone, she must have piled all her emotions up to try not to get angry, but why, how did she get all those emotion up. Maria's thought.

"Unforgivable" Shiro shouted. Gumi then put Shiro in a high level magic barrier to make the seal easier to cast.

"Huh, get me out of here!" Shiro shouted uncontrollably.

"Sorry Shiro But this is for your own good,you power is extremely dangerous." Maria said sorry for Shiro .

"All hail the power of the of the gods, seal the power of the chosen one" maria said walking to Shiro. All extent magic from Shiro got sealed but I took all magical power of maria and fell down.

"Maria!" Gumi shouted as he flies toward maria becoming smaller like a teddy bear.

"Are you okay" gumi said to maria at her side. While maria was lying in the ground Shiro turned back to normal but a top of his hair bacame blue and the other eyes blue like Yue.

"Hang In there maria I'll heal you" gumi said finding a way to heal maria at her condition.

"Heal" Gumi said but didn't have any effect taken.

"W-what why can't I heal you" gumi said and continuously healing maria but still didn't get any effect.

*cough* "s-stop it G-gumi, it o-okay" maria said dying and coughing.

"What do you mean it okay, you promised me not to leave me!" Gumi said and started crying.

"D-dont Cr-cry Gumi, humans aren't like you spirits, H-human doesn't live l-long l-like you.........Gumi" maria said and started to have tears requesting something.