Chapter 3:Ingridients and Magic

"Shiro Nee-Chan help me there's a big snake in here!"Yue shouted.

"Yue!"Shiro said while running to get Yue there.

Shiro used the magic called "Enhance Speed"that made her faster than the snake.Shiro caught Yue and goes to a safe place away from the centipide.

"Yue why did you follow me here it's dangerous in here, just answer later and wait here"Shiro said in a hurry.

"Magic barrier"Shiro cast a spell in Yue and a white barrier appeared in-front of Yue.As she finished casting the spell Shiro runs further inside the forest and climbs a tree.

"Oh man,o hope this works"Shiro said and grabs her bow and hit the Centipide as a buff to make the centipide use his water magic.The Centipide fall for shirts trap and as soon as the centipide use his magic Shiro immediately copied the centipide's magic and manipulated its own magical power and the water blade that's going in front of me flipped towards the centipide and I adjusted its speed and power to 2x its power and speed.

The centipide got hit and weakened by it, I used it again but I remold its shape to an arrow and adjust its speed and power that the centipide cant defend nor dodge my attack. The arrow shaped water pirsced thru its head next to the core and disappeard.the core and some scales fall into the ground as I come closer.

That was scary, it's totally different from slime and a horned rabbit. Now the now that's finished I'm gonna garb the core and he remains and let Yue explain. Shiro grabs the centipides core then put's it in a magic bag she made as well as the remaining scales if the Centipide before it disappears and goes where Yue at.

"De-activate"Shiro said as the barrier slowly disappears.

"Now that finished, Yue why did you follow me here in the forest you know it's dangerous"Shiro said as she sat at the ground exhausted.

"Shiro nee-Chan your so cool"Yue said to doge the question,

0-0 Wow really now, She dogged the question.
Hahahahaha
"Okay now don't doge my question, why did you follow me here I the forest Yue?"Shiro said again.

"Please" Shiro said again.

"I followed you here because I was wondering where your going,I'm sorry"Yue said and then apologies.

"That's okay, just don't do it again I don't want to see you hurt you know"Shiro said and remember's that time he said that to her own little sister before he died.

"Okay,..."

"Shiro nee-Chan can you teach me how to use magic,please"Yue said.

"Why do you want to learn magic?"Shiro said to Yue.

"Because I wanna become like you, and I can protect you, please teach me how to us magic nee-sama"Yue said desperately.

"Yue don't call me nee-sama if we're not in front of mother and father, I don't like formalities,but promise me not to tell anyone that you can use magic nor tell anyone that i can use magic, if you accept this I'll teach you to use magic, is that a pinky promise" Shiro said.

"Okay nee-Chan I promise"Yue said in joy.

"No then now that's settled I still have to find Barnes Beans"Shiro said while looking around their surroundings.

"What's that?im gonna help you find that"Yue said. Shiro grabs the picture of the plant and shows it to Yue.

"This is a Barnes beans,its a brown color plant but when it's exposed to light it became a blue-like transparent color"Shiro said. Shiro then grabs a piece of paper with a magic circle written in it.