!ANOUNCEMENT!

So hi readers I just wanted to say that I'm change the magic system a bit... it might change the story a bit... I think

The Magic in Shiro's world or you could say Irithelia isn't rare everyone can learn magic even commoners but only humans can use different kind of magic, yes an elf can use magic but there are only four atrributes they can use like water, fire, earth, and wind they cant use other magic than this but they can Summon a spirit. Beastman however Have an enormous amount of strength and speed they cant use magic their main power is in their physical strength. Dwarves their specialty is their weapons their the source of all the weapons in This World.

Tho they cant use magic they san still use magic scroll and magic crystal, you can use grimoire too but you cant always see it, you see grimoire is an ancient book you could only find in The Royal library or you could get it as a blessing from the gods or Goddess. You could use grimoire but if you over use it you can became currupt or you could fell into a long coma.

Ok there you Go I dont know if it changed the story but the previous one is a bit Unfair TBH because only noble can Have magic and not the commoner.

I changed the System because I Have something on my mind in the future that this magic System is needed. So yeah thats all Thank you for reading this.