Chapter 11: Masked Hero's

"No Don't go I promised I'm going to help you!" Tray stoped them before leaving.

"Yeah.... nope you did not promise at all." Shiro said in her mind.

"I ummm are you sure? Healing you would take a long time." Shiro said turning her body to face Tray.

"Then... when im finished ill meet you somewhere!" Trey shouted.

'Wow he Really wants to come with us arent he.' Shiro was a bit conserned.

*sigh* "Ok ill allow you to Help us but you Have your own Mission." Shiro said looking at the orphans. Yue and Gumi looked at Shiro surprise as well as Sister Christine and Trey.

"My own Mission?" Trey asked confused.

"Yes, do you accept or not" Shiro said looking back at Trey.

"Y-Yes!" Trey said standing straight. Shiro matched the height of Tray.

"Then keep the orphan safe."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, is it enough for you."

"Well- its okay but-"

"Great, lets Go." Shiro said in rush.

"W-wait!" Tray said but they already not in the orphanage.

...

*Sigh* "yosh, lets protect the orphanage" Tray said.

"Tray come back here im not finished healing you." Sister Christine said.

"Uh- yeah...." Tray said then walks to where sister christine is.

*shiro*

Currently we're running to the town to find the remaining people from this town.

"Nee-san, why didn't you bring Tray?" Yue asked.

"It would be a pain if he got in our way.... but you know I don't want to see any other people hurt." Shiro said then stoped when they arrived at their destination.

"Well that makes sense...." Yue said then they hid in the roof of a building.

"So what are we going to do, are we gonna kill them?" Gumi said like nothing.

*cough* "WHAT! Are gonna get us to prison-." Shiro shouted good thing no one heard it from the distance. Gumi chuckled a little.

"Hehehe Was that to much sorry." Gumi said putting his hands on his head.

"Ehem, were not going to kill them." Shiro said recovering from the sudden answer of Gumi.

"So what then." Gumi said.

"Hmm, I don't know maybe we could talk to them but it's to risky." Shiro said thinking.

...

"Umm maybe we could scare them?" Yue said unsure.

"Oho, that's a great idea you really are smart lil sis." Shiro said smiling, Yue blushed from the praise.

'We could scare them but how......' Shiro's head.

"I got it!" Shiro said putting her right fist on her left hand with a creepy Grin in her Face.

'Oh no, I hope its not a bad one.' Yue spine shiverd.

A few minutes later
Three person view

"Roawwwwr!" A loud Growl was heard and echoed all around the town. The people And beastman that were surrounded by the soldier was frightened by the loud growling while the soldier that was present unseth their swords shaking. Another growl was heard and an earthquake ocurred.