✩ twenty one ✩

'pope, you clocked that car man!' jj laughed. 'that was so bad!'

pope turned around and pulled the blunt out of his mouth, 'i'm just glad i'm not driving right now.'

'pull over!' kie yelled, causing jj to laugh.

'jj it's not funny, he shouldn't be driving.' ivy hissed. 'he could've gotten us killed.'

'mamas mad.' jj said.

ivy opened the door, grabbing pope and lightly shoving him in the back, 'mamas also gonna kick you out of the fucking car soon.'

ivy then took kiara's spot in the passenger seat as kie started the car up again.

'where are we goin?' jj asked.

'the last place they're gonna look.' kie said, turning around and going back down the dirt road.

————————————————————————

'perfectly focused.' pope whispered to himself.

'you sure this is a good idea?' jj asked.

as ivy opened the passenger side door, she turned back and looked at jj, 'she's the only one that can clear him, so yea, it is a good idea.'

'it's the last place they'll look because of how stupid it is.' jj remarked.

'well it looks like you and tannyhill have something in common then.' ivy smirked before jumping over the wall.

'ok, i've got a plan.' kie whispered.

'yea, i have plans. we can do plan. let's do the plan thing. let's get it. let's plan it out.' pope said.

kiara slowly turned around, looking back at pope, 'can you handle a plan right now?'

pope scoffed, 'course i can handle a plan right now. i'm- i'm plan guy. i'm- i'm mister plan o matic. hey, i'm- i'm always.. thinkin of a master plan, aye cause there ain't nothin-'

'shh!' kie hissed, quickly placing her hand over his mouth and pushing him back into a more hidden area. 'look, this is a quiet plan! ok?'

'mm.' pope nodded.

'can i move my hand?' kie asked.

pope nodded, allowing kie to slowly take her hand off of pope's mouth, looking over at ivy, only for her to shrug her shoulders in return.

'i love you kie.'

'what?'

'i love you. i'm in love with you.'

'you're wasted.' kie said.

ivy turned around and walked a little farther away, 'ok then.'

'no, i know i'm wasted, and that's why i'm saying this now. i really feel like this. i love you. i've been meaning to tell you, i love-'

'are we doing this right now?' kie asked.

'i'm trying to tell you how i feel about you.' pope replied.

'pope, pope! shh!' kie hissed. 'first of all, i need you to be quiet.'

'ok, yea, quiet, i mean-'

'no. stop talking, like, now. starting now. second of all, thank you for saying that. now that's very sweet, but it's- look, it's not gonna happen.'

'ok, well, why not?' pope asked.

'because pogues can't mack on other pogues.' kie said.

'that rule doesn't make sense, and nobody's ever followed it, jj and ivy especially.' pope said.