✩ fifteen ✩

ivy was the first one awake, getting up just as the sun was hitting the horizon line. she stood up, still feeling lightly buzzed from the night before as she folded up her blanket and put it back in the cabin along with her pillow.

she then reached into her backpack, pulling out one of her button up shirts along with a pair of black jean shorts and putting it on overtop of her bathing suit.

a few minutes after, she heard a yawn beside her, looking over to see kie rubbing her eyes.

'morning.' ivy smiled.

'morning, what time is it?' kie groaned.

'absolutely no idea. probably between six and seven.' ivy yawned.

'great, they better get here soon.' kie replied, standing up and taking her blanket into the cabin.

'should we wake her up?' ivy asked, looking over at sarah, who had her face buried in her pillow.

'nah, give her a little bit.' kie said.

about 20 minutes after kie woke up, sarah woke up as well, adjusting her eyes to the sunlight before standing up.

'good morning ladies.' sarah smiled.

'morning.' the two responded.

sarah did the same thing ivy had done, put away her blanket and pillow, then got dressed.

'you think they'll be here soon?' ivy asked.

'hopefully.' kie sighed.

ivy zipped up her backpack, placing it beside her as she sat on the edge of the boat, swinging herself around until her legs dangled above the water. 'hey guys, i see them.'

sarah and kiara sat beside ivy on the boat, watching as the boys got closer and closer.

'uh oh!' pope yelled.

'you guys forget your keys or something?' john b asked.

'you need a tow?' pope yelled.

'don't give them the satisfaction of thinking this worked.' kie said, looking between the two.

'absolutely not.' sarah smiled.

'my lips are sealed.' ivy whispered, pulling the juul out of her back pocket and taking a few hits.

'you gotta admit it's kinda funny.' john b smiled.

'john b.' sarah folded her arms.

'ah, what's that?' john b smirked.

'mastermind, huh?' kie asked.

'i'm always planning.' he smiled.

'you're also always being an asshole.' ivy added.

'some patriarchal bullshit.' kie scoffed.

'yea, that sucked.' sarah groaned.

'you still love us though, right?' jj smiled.

'i love this amazing thing more, by the way, might wanna refill it.' ivy smirked, taking another hit of jj's juul, her smile growing as she watched jj's smile fade.

'hey, you still hate me?' john b asked sarah.

'a little. we're all gonna get you back when you least expect it.' sarah said.

'watch your back boys.' kie said.

'mhm.' ivy smiled.

'i for one, welcome that challenge.' pope smiled back.