✩ one ✩

'and that's my little sister ivy. well, we call her v most of the time. she's definitely the feistiest one of us all, always up for a fight. and trust me, she'd probably kick your ass too. the funny thing is, is that she's kinda a little bit of all of us in a sense, she cares about the planet like kie. she's smart like pope, even if she doesn't act like it. she smokes like jj. and she definitely has my sense of adventure. '

——————————————————————

'i'm just saying jb, if you fall, i'm not catching you.' ivy looked up at her older brother, who stood on the roof of an under construction house.

'no worries v, pope will catch me, right pope?' john b smiled.

'yea that's a no from me. and that's what, a three story fall to the deck? i give you about a one in three chance of survival.' pope spoke.

'hm, should i do it?' john b asked.

'yea you should jump. i'll shoot you on the way down.' pope yelled, pointing the drill up towards john b.

'you're gonna shoot me?' john b made a gun with his hand and aimed it at pope. 'pow!'

'they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers.' ivy looked down under the scaffolding to see kiara.

'of course they are, why wouldn't they?' jj asked.

'this used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, i guess.' kie scoffed.

'i can't have cold towels.' jj commented.

kie looked up at john b on the roof, 'can you please not kill yourself?'

'well, seeing as it's john b, no promises kie.' ivy said.

'hey don't spill that beer. i'm not giving you another one.' jj yelled.

ivy laughed as she watched the beer slip out of john b's hand and hit the deck below.

'of course you did.' jj scoffed.

'a-plus.' pope smiled.

'this is why i'm the smarter sibling.' ivy smiled.

'oh in your dreams!' john b yelled.

'uh, the spilled beer begs to differ.' ivy scoffed.

'hey, uh, sorry to break up your sibling bonding time, but security's here. let's wrap it up!' pope yelled.

'boys are early today.' john b said.

'let's roll v.' jj laughed.

'let's go guys!' kie smiled.

jj began climbing down the scaffolding, 'gary is that you? gary good to see you man!'

'hey gary!' ivy laughed, jumping down from the scaffolding.

'you two are just asking for it.' kie smiled.

after everyone was down on the deck, jj, ivy, and kie ran into the house, john b and pope close behind them.