Secrets revealed

(A/N: I'm back! Slightly shorter today but there will be more soon.)

Stiles POV:

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I take another step back, processing the fact that I just kissed my boyfriend infront of both of our girlfriends. I step back, again, and again and again, no longer in control of my body. My head spins and my eyes gloss over. Before I know what I'm doing I sprint to my jeep, locking myself inside and driving away, no particular destination in mind.

After driving for about an hour, my gas runs out and I screech to a halt. When I look around to try and gage my surroundings, I see nothing. A barren desert, slowly losing its warmth as the sun sets over a sand dune. Great. Now not only am I out of gas in the middle of nowhere, but it's also friggin night. Nothing good ever happens at night, especially when there's constantly some new supernatural weirdo trying to kill us.

I wipe the remaining tears away, blinking a few times so I can see clearly. Well what a waste of effort that was because all that's changed is the quality of the absolute nothing I can see. Wait no, I do see something, a person. A really tall, muscly person. But not the good type of muscly, the overcompensating, threatening type of muscly. The type of muscly that looks weird, almost bony. Wait, there are literal BONES trapped to him!

My face loses colour as I realise what is walking towards me. I try to start the car, but stupid old me used all the gas! It's pace increases into a run. I curl into a ball, anticipating my demise, waiting for it. But just as the bezerker reaches my car, I hear a loud roar.

"Get. Away. From. My. FRIEND!"