Bright lights and gross gowns

Stiles POV

Everything is black. Not a single bit of light anywhere. I try to move but a sharp pain in my arm stops me. Then I hear voices. Quiet and muffled, yet strangely familiar. Wait a moment. Searing pain; strange, quiet voices, it can't be. I want to open my eyes but I keep them firmly shut, hoping it can protect me from everything. He can't be back. NO! I feel the panic rising in my chest as my breaths become shallower and quicker. The pain in my arms becomes agonising and I want to scream, but I don't have enough breath to. The voices become louder and seem to be full of fear. "He's having a panic attack!" I hear. "Get my son!" I hear another. Son?

I hear a loud thud, like a door being opened, and I hear a voice, the same one I heard in my room just before I blacked out. "Stiles, buddy, it's me, Scott. You're safe, you're safe." A rough hand gently takes hold of my own. I slightly open my eyes, immediately shutting them after seeing an incredibly bright light. Slowly, I ease them open, adjusting to the brightness of the room. I look to my left and see the source of the voice. "S-Scott?" I manage to choke out, not used to talking anymore. "Yeah. How you feeling?" The boy asks, a look of genuine concern across his face. Why does he care? Why would he talk to me after what I did? A million questions rattle around inside my head at once, quickly turning into a headache. "Stiles?" Scott's voice brings me back to reality. "What? Oh, uh y-yeah, I'm ok..." I reply, trying to sound as normal as I can. Just a little confused, I think to myself. Or at least i thought I did. "About what?" Ugh. Of course I said that out loud, just my luck. I think as quickly as I can, fighting the oncoming migraine. "I just don't quite remember what happened, or where we are..." I do my best to try and lie my way out of the question, even though I know the answers to both. I'm in Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, and I know exactly what happened. The events that lead to my hospitalisation play back in my mind.

I open the cabinet and take out the small blade i concealed in an empty pot of adderall, and begin to drag it across my wrist. I start moving it closer to the vein and begin pressing harder. Black spots dance across my view and I start to feel dizzy.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing!?!?"

And then it all fades to black.

Scott looked over to the corner, and I immediately followed his gaze to see Melissa standing in the corner. How didn't I notice her? "I'll leave you to explain this one Scott", She said, opening the door and stepping out of the room, leaving me and Scott alone.