Chapter 6: Found you

His hips rolled into you methodically, with ease and seduction. His rigid muscles flexing with every thrust as you arched your body under him, reveling in the sensation of being one with him.

The weight of Flip ontop of you in the mornings didn't happen frequently enough in your opinion. You were usually rushing to get ready for work, make coffee and throw together a quick breakfast. But today was different, and it seemed Flip was more than willing to let your tardiness go unnoticed.

"God damn, you feel so fucking good..." he moaned in between in his heavy breaths buried into the nook of your neck, pushing in and out slowly to feel every part of your soft, waking body.

"Mmmm... I love when you fuck me like this..." you replied, leaning your head back, pushing against the bunched up pillow underneath. Your hands gripping his solid back, feeling every element of his body working together to plunge deep into you. Something about how big and powerful he was above you, grinding into your core, needing you so desperately made you feel like the most desirable person on the planet.

"Like what, baby? In the morning?" he asked, groaning against your ear, causing tingles to spread through your shoulder and down your spine. You giggled.

"Slow like this... like you're making love to me," you whispered back into his ear. He lifted his gaze to meet yours and slowly stopped the rocking of his hips, still keeping himself deep inside you.

"I'm always making love to you, silly ass," his hand stroked your hair as he smirked. "No matter how fast or slow I am..." he began moving his hips again, deliberately and with purpose. He pushed himself forward as deep as he could with a grunt and paused, jaw slacked as he watched your face. You felt him hit your cervix and you winced. "No matter how deep.... or painful..." he groaned, pulling back and easing the sharpness. "It's all out of love," he smiled and bit his bottom lip before advancing himself up on his hands so he could gaze down at your body, taking his thick cock so well.

You reached up to run your fingers through his smooth locks falling forward over his eyes.

"I want you to cum inside me," you whimpered, brushing his hair away from his face. "Can you do that for me, daddy? Can you fill me up?" you rocked your hips up to meet his with every push, earning you a deep growl from his chest.

"Mmmhmm..." he agreed, jaw clenched as he picked up his pace, concentrated solely on your sex.

"Are you gonna cum for me? I wanna feel that pussy cum..." he drove into you faster, heat swimming through your bodies as they moved in harmony together. Excitement and pleasure swarmed your insides, feeling his encouragement take over.

"Yes... I want to so bad... please... just like that..."

Your pleading sent him into overdrive and he moved his gaze to your face, bringing a hand up to cover your throat as he leaned down to touch his lips against yours.

"You're such a good girl for me..." he whispered, hips thrusting against you as he held your gaze steady. "Say please again..."

You moaned against his lips. "Please, daddy....give it to me..."

He pressed his lips against yours, kissing you frantically as he pumped his massive cock into you faster and faster. You felt your climax rising more with each passing second. He pulled his lips away and you gasped for breath.

"Shhhit... you're gonna make explode so fucking hard, baby... I can feel it..." his voice faltered as he kept his wild pace on you.

Your walls began to contract, peak hitting you hard as you squeezed your legs around his hips, throwing your head back, eyes falling shut and halting your breath as it rolled through you.