1. Mr. Sunday

Outside it was drizzling a cold rain, making the faintest sound as everyone lifted their bags. In here everyone's toes were a little cold from dancing barefoot but everyone was happy. They were talking in groups or on their phones, smiley.

Tendou was packing his bag slowly, smiling to himself. He was by himself but confident he had done good. Tendou rubbed his eyes and stood, pulling on his coat.

His eyes scanned the room and picked up on the person he was looking for. The other male had stayed by himself too, smiley as ever though.

"You ready to go?"

Suga looked up and smiled. "Yep! Let me tie my shoes real quick."

Tendou nodded. He took his phone out of his pocket and peered at the cracked glass. He had no messages. Just a notification from pinterest updating him on something and a spotify playlist reminder.

He put it back in his pocket. Suga got up and stretched out his arms. "You got a lighter?"

"Yep."

"Thanks."

Tendou gave it to him. "Weird how you're the one who smokes but I'm the one who collects lighters."

"I guess. Let's go though. Daichi is gonna make our drinks tonight."

"Ooh fun." Suga nodded. They stepped outside and he pulled out a box of cigarettes out. "Aren't you supposed to be trying to quit?"

Suga shrugged. "I take one a week. Every Thursday."

Tendou sighed. "You're going to get cancer."

"Oh well." Suga lit the cigarette in his mouth. He blew out and smiled. "Mm."

Tendou walked off with the smaller male, not minding the rain lightly touching him. "Today's practice was nice."

"Mhmm. You did good on your solo. You're so flexible. I've never understood that."

Tendou shrugged. "I'm a freak."

Suga coughed on the smoke he was blowing out and looked at Tendou. "Don't call yourself that you dumbass."

"The words already came out of my mouth."

Suga rolled his eyes. "What are you getting?"

"Cherry whiskey sour."

"Ack. You really like fruity things, don't you?" Suga questioned.

"Mhmm." Tendou pulled out his phone again and yet again there were no messages. He put it back in his pocket.

"You need to remember to eat tonight so you don't get shit faced."

"Gah. Right."

Suga motioned to the bar ahead of them. "Home sweet home."

Tendou opened the door for him. They walked in and Daichi looked up. He smiled, handing someone their drinks. Suga walked up and Daichi leaned over the bar and kissed him. "Hey there darling. The usual?"

"Mhmm! Oh I brought Tendou!"

Tendou nodded. "Yo."

Daichi smiled. "Hey!"

Suga got Tendou to sit down on one of the backed black stools in front of the bar. The music and talking was loud but Suga talked over it, flirting with Daichi as he made his drink.

Tendou pulled up a game on his phone and mindlessly moved around the tiles on the game.

"Excuse me?"