5. Phone

Tendou moved towards whoever was in the bed with him, whining. "It's cold."

"Suffer then." Semi mumbled.

Tendou whined louder.

Semi swatted him away. "Goshiki is still asleep and I can't risk him waking up."

"What? Why?"

"He got up and wouldn't stop crying last night so I want to keep him resting. Koganegawa will be here in like two weeks so I need to keep him calm and okay so he won't get upset."

Tendou nodded. "Okay." He got up and Semi looked over. "Don't worry about me. Ack."

"How do your hands feel?"

"They hurt but what else is new?" Tendou stretched. He bent down and gently pet Goshiki's hair.

"He's okay Tendou."

"I know… I'm just a little worried."

"I'll wake him up in a bit, okay?"

"Okay... Oh shit I have practice." Tendou groaned. "Well... Okay then."

"Let me guess, your head hurts?"

"Not really."

"Weird."

Tendou shrugged. He stood back up and walked off towards his room and changed slowly, still exhausted. Slightly confused as well. He remembered walking into the bar last night but that was it. He didn't really remember what happened after that or how he'd gotten home.

Much less who's number he'd somehow required while there.

He stared at the piece of paper for a moment before punching the number into his phone. No harm in calling, right?

He held the phone to his ear, fixing his curtains up a bit.

"Hello?"

"Hi! So apparently I got someone's number last night and I don't remember anything from last night so I kinda need to know who this is." Tendou explained.

"This is Ushijima."

"Ooh!" Tendou plopped on his bed. "Now how'd that happen?"

"…"

"Ah right you don't talk much, do you? You can text me instead if it helps."

"Thank you."

"No problem! I'm gonna hang up now, okay?"

"Okay."

Tendou hung up and went to the messages and saw a text already. He hummed. Semi walked in and saw him texting. He paused. "You texting Daichi?"

"Nope. Ushijima gave me his number when I got drunk last night. Which is nice."

"Ushijima?"

"The nice bartender! He listens to me rant and is a little strange but he's super nice to me and doesn't mind me too much."

"Okay. Well… I'm glad you found a friend." Semi gave him a smile before walking out.

****

"I told you to stay home! What the hell?!"

Tendou sighed. "Lay off it I'm fine."

Suga slapped his arm. "You got drunk.

"And? I'm of legal age." Tendou said, pouting at him. "Be nice."

"Yes but you were supposed to stay home and get some rest. But you got drunk."

"Whoopie. I'm an alcoholic. Fuck off."

"Don't be rude."

"Says you."

Sugawara groaned. "You're such a bitch."

Tendou shrugged. He stretched and stood up. "Well this bitch needs to dance to ignore you so that's what I'm going to do." He hummed. Tendou backed up a few steps and then lowered.

"Watch out!" Sugawara called out to the team.

Everyone backed away and watched as Tendou flipped backwards, landing and then going again.

"You wanna try with music?" Someone asked.

Tendou nodded. He went to his phone and turned on music. "No one wants to join me? Gah. Alrighty." He stretched his arms out and started dancing, genuinely enjoying it.

As he danced he was cheered on, laughing at Suga, who looked like he wanted to join.

"Come on!" Tendou grabbed Suga's hands. "Dance!"

Suga giggled and danced with him. Soon enough the team had broken into a free dance sort of thing and were all laughing at and with each other.

Suga turned and then stopped for a second, throwing Tendou off from his fit of giggles.

"I'll be right back."

Tendou whined and went with him to the other side of the studio.

"You okay?"

Tendou stopped. He grinned. "Ushijima!"

Ushijima looked up, covering his ears with his palms. He gulped. "Hi."

"You good?"

Ushijima nodded.

Suga looked between them. "Hang on Tendou."

Tendou nodded. Suga walked out with Ushijima, a hand on his back gently. Tendou sighed. He turned and someone took his hands. He laughed. "That was bold."

"Well, so am I." The other male said, smiling.

Tendou opened his mouth before closing it. He chuckled. "Alright new guy, let's dance."

****

Semi frowned, looking at Tendou. "Why're you so smiley?"

Tendou smiled. He held up his phone, laughing. "I'm getting flirted with. He's so bad at it."

"You're getting flirted with by Ushijima?"

"Oh! No. I got the number of this guy in my dance team like three months ago and he started flirting with me. Looks like I found myself a man." He hummed and looked at his screen. "Such a tease."

"Mm. Well don't stay up too late. Goshiki is really tired and Kogane won't be here until midnight."

"Fine, fine."

"I'm serious."

"I know." Semi turned and headed upstairs, going to bed. Tendou just smiled, curled up with his phone.

Soon enough he heard stomping and saw a very cranky looking Goshiki. The younger male huffed, crossing his arms. "It's time for bed!"

Tendou sighed. "Buddy I'm talking to someone right now."

Goshiki whined. "Please?"

Tendou got up and gently lead Goshiki upstairs to his room. He got into bed and Goshiki huddled close to him, falling asleep soon enough. Tendou just laid there, holding him.