3. My Mother

Goshiki stared at Tendou, worried. Semi was rubbing his back as he puked, holding his hair out of his face. "Well... Have you learned your lesson?"

Tendou groaned. "You know that I won't stop drinking even if I throw up every morning. So shut it."

"You know I could just leave."

Tendou whined. "Nooo. Semi Semi my head hurts."

"Who's fault is that?"

Tendou went quiet.

"Exactly. Cone on." Semi helped him up and to the kitchen. He got some headache medication and gave it to the red head. "You can't keep going out and drinking like this."

"Mm. Fuck ya." Tendou slumped in his seat and then screamed into his arms.

Goshiki yelped. "Are you okay?!"

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine." Tendou smiled. "Why?"

"Y-you just screamed for no reason."

"Yep."

"Do you need a hug? Or like… a nap? I'm confused."

Semi laughed. "Goshiki, come over here and help me out."

Goshiki helped Semi out, both no longer paying attention to Tendou. Tendou slipped out of the room and changed clothes before grabbing some pop tarts and a bottle of water. He opened his window, instantly regretting it. The sensor went off and he hurried out.

"DAMN IT TENDOU!"

"Adios fucker!" Tendou climbed down the tree. He ran down the street to the nearby coffee shop.

Suga looked up and frowned. "Why are you here? I told Semi to take care of you."

"I ditched them through the window. As you do."

Suga sighed. "Give me a sec."

Tendou went and sat down. He pulled out his pop tarts and ate them, staying as still as he could. Suga set a coffee cup down and Tendou paid him.

"You are so odd. You feeling okay?"

Tendou nodded. "I threw up but I feel fine. I took some headache meds. So yeah."

"Well then… okay."

"Mhmm."

Suga hugged him gently. "You need to watch how much you drink, okay?"

"You smoke so shut up."

"I'm starting to stop and stuff." Suga pouted.

Tendou shrugged.

"You're mean."

"Apparently." Tendou mumbled. He got up. "Well. I've got to head to class."

Suga stared at him for a moment. He mumbled a quiet okay before walking away.

Tendou went off and headed to his apartment. He walked past Semi and Goshiki, who both tried to talk to him before getting his bag and heading off to the University.

Hopefully he could get through the day without an issue.

****

Tendou sighed, staring at his notes. This didn't seem right. He shouldn't have so little on the page. He looked up and then around.

As soon as he did, he felt something on his forehead. He sighed, rubbing the sting of pain away.

The next one hit his cheek. Then his temple.

"Oh yeah real mature!"

A lot of the class started laughing at him. He just tossed the rubber bands in his bag. Tendou then returned to his work.

"Hey fag!"

Tendou ignored whoever it was and yawned.

He glanced up and realized that the insult wasn't for him. It was for some girl at the front of the class who was crying. He got up quickly, worried that she was about to get hit.

She did and he zipped up his bag before rushing to her and tearing her away from the boys and a few girls surrounding her.

"What hell?! Hurting me is fine but not her!" He hurried to get her up and out of the class. When he came back he found his bag open and paused. He reached into his bag and almost started crying. "Oh no…"

The student in the row above him sighed. "I tried to stop them."

Tendou held the little broken bottle in his hands, shaking. He looked to the rest of the class. "WHO THE FUCK GOT INTO MY BAG?!"

The class kind of laughed at him.

"THIS ISN'T CIGARETTE ASH!" Tendou got up. "THAT HAD MY MOM'S ASHES!"

They went quiet. A few people mumbled to someone in the group.

"MY FUCKING DEAD MOTHER!" He put the broken jar down carefully and stormed down the stairs. "Tell me who it was or God help me all of you will get hurt."

Someone pushed a boy slightly bigger than Tendou forward.

Tendou took a deep breath, clenching his fist. He looked away.

It seemed like he was calmed down.

"This is for my mom." Tendou whispered. He turned and punched the other student in the face. Blood came out of the larger male's nose and people started screaming as Tendou kept going.

Never before he'd been in such a blind rage.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY STUFF?! YOU BROKE THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT OF MY MOTHER! YOU ASSHOLE!" Tendou kept going until someone pulled him off of the other male and he sat against the wall, not responding to anyone.

His hands were covered in blood and parts of his cheeks were smeared with it as well. He just sat there. Even when Semi came and got him and cleaned him up he stayed quiet, not caring.

He just let himself dissociate enough to where when he finally snapped out of it, he was shocked by several people holding him and telling him it was going to be okay.

Why were Semi and Suga holding him? Why was Goshiki crying? Why was Daichi rubbing his back?

Tendou squirmed and then managed to lay down in his own bed. Semi sighed. "Do you want us to leave?"

Tendou shrugged.

Goshiki got on the bed and leaned over Tendou. "Hey… can I snuggle with you? Would it make you feel better?"

Tendou pulled Goshiki over himself and held him. Goshiki held on too, snuggling close. "Thanks buddy…"

Goshiki nodded. "I hope you're okay."

"I'll be fine."

Semi leaned down and rubbed Tendou's hair. Suga and Daichi left, still worried.

"Satori…"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna get you some food, okay?"

"Mhmm." Tendou curled into Goshiki, sighing. "You okay?"

"Mhmm."

"Good." Tendou whispered. He started running his fingers through his hair. Goshiki ended up falling asleep, tucked safely into his arms and comfortable. Tendou just closed his eyes and held on, wanting to just keep the younger male close and protect him from things like he had to go through.