13. Purple

By the way the above picture is what I think Ushy's room would look like. Just so you know.

~

Tendou yawned, looking at Ushijima from the passenger seat. Ushijima glanced over. "I don't usually do this."

"You don't have to…"

"Yuito is not safe for you." Ushijima messed with the piece of twine he'd tied to his steering wheel.

Tendou looked into his lap. "Mm… yeah."

"I have rules."

"Oh?"

"When you walk in you have to take off your shoes and put them next to the door and then wash your hands in the kitchen."

"Okay!"

"Thank you."

"No problem." Tendou yawned again. He rubbed his eyes. "You got rules about the guest room?"

"You're sleeping with me."

Tendou flushed. "Yes sir."

Ushijima parked and took a deep breath. He opened his door and then the back of the car to get his bag and Tendou's. Tendou got out and got his bag from Ushijima.

"Whew. Can I meet Flip?"

Ushijima nodded.

Tendou nodded and followed him to the big kind of navy colored door. Ushijima unlocked the door and stepped inside. He took off his shoes and went into the kitchen. Tendou went into the entryway and took off his shoes.

"Come wash your hands."

Tendou walked into the kitchen and saw a pile of books and containers. He tilted his head. "What's that?"

"School books and the containers are for Flip. I need to move them into my room."

"Okay." Tendou washed his hands and waited.

Ushijima seemed frozen and a little confused.

"You okay?"

"I have no idea how to act when someone comes in my apartment. This is the second time it's ever happened…"

"No problem! I can help you out. How about we start and sit in the living room. Do you like takeout?"

Ushijima popped his fingers. "Yes. I do…"

"Okay. Great. I'll stay in here and order some. Take the containers to your room."

"Okay." Ushijima went off to handle Flip and came back to see Tendou looking around the kitchen. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah!" Tendou pointed to the cabinets. "Can I have a look?"

"Go ahead."

Tendou opened the cabinets, smiling. "All of your plates and bowls are red."

"Yes."

Tendou pointed his fingers towards himself. "Like me."

"Mm. I suppose."

Tendou closed the cabinets.

"You can look through things. Suga does that. I'm okay with it."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm."

"Well… okay." Tendou opened his drawers and spun the little spice rack. He opened the fridge and freezer. Ushijima watched, curious by Tendou's searching.