𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Seulgi stares at the ceiling with her face painted by red

Seulgi stares at the ceiling with her face painted by red. She touch her lips and cover her face with the pillow, squealing.

Why is her face red? It's just a kiss! from the devil. Is this how it's feel to had a crush on someone?

Oh my god, Seulgi thought and feel her heart beat faster. Why is she feeling this way?

Meanwhile, Irene trying to forget about what she had done to Seulgi. Her face turned crimson as she keeps remembering how she kissed the girl.

She shouldn't do that but she couldn't control herself!

It was Monday and Seulgi was ready to go to school. She dye her hair red and wear this.

"Hey Seul, wanna go to the mall after school?" Yeri asked and Seulgi just nod

"Hey Seul, wanna go to the mall after school?" Yeri asked and Seulgi just nod. The two of them went to the kitchen and saw Hyewon and Yena there. Choi Yena, Seulgi's cousin.

"What are you doing here?" Yeri asked coldly and crossed her arms. Well, she and Yena not really close. They always arguing with each other.

Yena glared at her, "I wanted to pick up my boyfriend. Is there any problem with that?"

"Oh, Yena-ya!" Minho smiles and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. "Euw, straight." Yeri look at them in disgust.

Minho shook his head and smacked the back of her head, "At least I'm not a homophobic so that's why I accept you dating with Saeron."

"Speaking of dating, are you dating someone, Seul?" Yena smirked and lightly nudge Seulgi.

The brown hair girl blushed and shook her head, "N-No, i don't have a crush!"

"Oh good! I wanted to introduce you to my friend, Lee Taeyong! He didn't have a girlfriend!"

Seulgi shook her head and smiles, "No, it's okay. I-I don't like boys anyway."

"Oh it's too bad. Oh! How about-"

"I appreciate your help but no thanks!" Seulgi said and ran outside. She fix her hair and was about to walk to her school when suddenly, someone tap her shoulder.

She gasped and look at the person. "Miss me?" Irene grinned. She was wearing the school uniform, "Let's go to school together."

"Wait, i thought a devil not going to school?" Seulgi raised her eyebrow. Irene look at her and slowly went closer to her, making Seulgi slowly backed away until her back pressed against the wall. Irene stares at Seulgi and lean in closer, causing their noses to touched. Seulgi gulped and try to stay calm even though she was screaming inside.

"I'm a devil but I still need to study. Stop blushing and let's go." Irene smirked and walk away from Seulgi. The brown hair girl scoffed and crossed her arms, "Is she playing with me or something?"

"I can hear you, you know!" Irene shouted and Seulgi then ran to her, "Hey, wait for me!!"