𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

"so class, today, you have a new student

"so class, today, you have a new student. introduce yourself, please." the teacher said, as irene step inside the class with a proud smile on her face. "hello, i'm irene bae. it was nice to meet all of you." she bowed, showing some respect but it just an act to please the teacher.

mrs kim noticed that she's wearing the school uniform so she said, "miss bae, you can wear a normal clothes to school since a lot of students has complained it was hot wearing this."

"oh really? great!" irene beamed but when she turn to the brunette, it turns into a smirk and the teacher then told her to sit beside the quiet kid that's next to the window. seulgi watched as the devil smile at her classmates and rest her chin on her palm, glaring at her.

'i don't trust that devil. she must be planning something.'

-

the time passed, and now it was recess time. also, a time for seulgi to show irene around the school and to confront her. the students rarely go to the old school hall since there's a rumour about a ghost there but seulgi had no idea where to go now.

"this is the old hall." seulgi said as they walk inside before closing the door, "a lot of people used to celebrate a party in here but when the school builded the new one, it was now abandoned. and the rumour is, one of the students spotted a ghost in here." the brunette explained and glance at irene, who's looking around the hall.

irene turned to her with a questionable gaze, "a ghost?"

"yea"

"it wasn't a ghost they saw that time." irene scoffed, "it was a devil. lurking in the shadows and watch all the students here."

"oh" seulgi's eyes widened open, "are you that devi—"

"of course not. i just got here. it was another devil." irene explained, letting out a sigh as she sit on the bleacher. seulgi frowned, almost forgetting about what she wanted to ask her and drop her gaze, "rumour said it won't hurt anyone."

the devil scoffed, "you think? it's the devil we're talking about. if it feels harmed, yes but if you don't disturb it . . . i guess it won't hurt you. but,"

"but what?"

"rumour among us saying that she came in here, lurking in the dark and wait for the perfect time to strike the person that came in here. hunger for blood. i want you to be careful since she might hurt you when you're alone."

seulgi nodded, watch as the devil finally revealing her horns and the tail. but then, a sudden question from the devil cause a lump in her throat, "are you still doing the things they forced you to do?"

the brunette slowly looked up, nodding her head and almost feeling like crying. irene huffed, "i told you, if you keep this up, acting all innocent and shit, i will murder you."

"it's not my fault i was born that way!"

"yeah, well, change that or they will continue torturing you. seriously, what will you do without me huh?"

irene noticed the tears welling up in the brunette eyes but seulgi couldn't help it, she had been tortured a lot of times and being someone that she's not is hard. "b-but everytime you're with me, i couldn't help but to be myself. the innocent me because i know you will protect me from the bullies. . . i-i'm sorry." seulgi sobbed and it caused irene to panicked.

the devil immediately stood up, "hey, i didn't say you're weak. you're stronger than that." she said but it didn't stop her from crying. irene frowned, "seulgi. . ." hand reaching out for the brunette but suddenly,

"IRENE BAE!"

they both startled by it and irene quickly turn to the person that barge inside the hall in horror,

"uh-oh"