𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

six hours before their date

six hours before their date. irene went back to her sister house to change the clothes but she realised none of her clothes that cool to impress the brunette. irene let out a sigh, even if she's a devil, she should know the latest fashion so that's what she gonna do now, asking her sister that's busy in the kitchen.

the last day on earth, that day finally came and irene want to spend lot of time with the one she love dearly ; kang seulgi. irene ran to her sister with a worried look on her face, "hey, can you pay attention to me for a five seconds?"

"sure. one, two, three, four, five. done, now get lost." seohyun turned around, ignoring her sister as she continue with her work. irene groaned, pulling her sister from the chopping board and drag the older to her room for questions. seohyun crossed her arms, sitting on the bed as she wait for her sister to come back.

irene then came out, showing the clothes she's wearing but her sister then gave her the thumbs down. "if you want to impress your little girlfriend, you need to do more than this" seohyun sigh as she make her way to the closet. taking the suitable clothes and gave it to irene before pushing her back to the other room.

"wear those. seulgi will be speechless"

now is the time for their date. to be honest, irene was nervous and now appearing in the brunette balcony with flower in her hand. what if she doesn't like flowers? what if she doesn't like this kind of flower? what if she hate flower or has some kind of allergic with them?, irene couldn't help it, she has too many questions and was afraid to go in.

but the brunette seems to focus on something that she didn't realise the devil is outside. taking a deep breath, irene opened the sliding door and approached the brunette from behind, "what are you doing?"

"some artwork. look, a crown!" seulgi beamed, showing the devil a paper crown she made during her free time. irene chuckles at her cuteness. she then went behind the brunette, before placing the paper crown on her head, "princess" irene called softly with seulgi stared deeply into her scarlet eyes. "my princess. only mine." irene smiles. mouth open but no words come out, red has now painted her face and seulgi doesn't know what to reply back.

irene looked around when she realise they're now late for the date, "i'm here to pick you up. are you ready for the date?"

"o-oh, yea. but i want to style my hair first." seulgi said, but when she was about to stand up, irene pull her back down with a soft smile on her face. "i'll help you" was the only thing the devil said before helping her girlfriend out. tying her hair into a bun, irene was mesmerised by her beauty that her jaw drop. seulgi looked at herself in the mirror and hum, "it looks good. you're really good with this, joohyun-ah!"

irene snapped back to reality, shaking her head and stood up, "of course, princess. i know everything." the devil bragged, smirking proudly. seulgi rolled her eyes and giggles, "why are you calling me princess now?" she ask, taking the purse with her.