𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚

"one more day and you will be out of my life

"one more day and you will be out of my life." seulgi said, once again faking the happy tone to fool the devil that's standing behind her. irene gave her an unamused look, pulling the brunette close to her, "i'm glad i won't have to save your ass again."

the brunette lean against the devil chest, rolling her eyes as she cross her arms. feeling irene's lips pressed against her neck, seulgi shivered and was being pushed to the wall. irene turn her around, staring at the brunette intensely but was hesitated to kiss her. seulgi looked at her and irene couldn't help but to stare at the plump lips that begging to be touch. honestly, irene never feel like this.

"what's wrong?"

"i want to . . . touch you" irene exhaled, she didn't know if the girl in front of her feels the same way as hers and she was afraid to know. "is that okay?" irene asked, stepping back for a bit so that seulgi can push her away if she doesn't like it.

but the brunette nod her head and the red colour that's covering her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by the devil. irene gulped, lifting her chin up with her right hand and lean in closer, "joohyun"

"who—"

"my name. call me that" irene replied, closing their gaps before connecting their lips together. wrapping her arms around the devil neck, seulgi closed her eyes, letting irene do whatever she want with her. she feel hands on her hips and irene then nibbling her lower lips, "seul?" the devil called softly. back pressing against the wall, soft moan coming from her luscious lips when irene lift her up and wrapped her legs around her waist.

"j-joohyun" seulgi managed to say, despite the heavy breathing when irene move to her neck, licking, biting that caused the red marks to appeared on the milky skin. leaving butterfly kisses on her neck and irene walk to the bed, gently laid the brunette down but lips still connected. it's getting heated and irene immediately pulled away when her hands making their way to the black skirt. "if we continue this, i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to stop myself"

seulgi panted, still feeling the slender fingers on her exposed stomach. "then don't. because i don't want you to stop either"

irene didn't answer. instead, she took off the red hoodie seulgi's been wearing, throwing it somewhere in the room and lean down to kiss her lips once more. "push me away if you feel uncomfortable" she whispered, brushing her lips against seulgi's ear.

the tone she's using sending shivers down her spine. hand clasping over her mouth to muffle the moan that almost escape her mouth.

"i won't"

"come on, you'll be late for the dinner!" seulgi beamed, pulling the devil hand to the kitchen to introduce her to her family. when irene saw them, she bowed, hoping they would accept her even though it's the second last day she'll be here on earth. yena gasped, "you had a girlfriend!"

seulgi looked away, clung to her arm as she denied her relationship with the devil. but none of them trusted her. "what? it's true, we're not couple!"

"then what are we, princess?" irene teased.

"w-why are you calling me that all of sudden?!"

the family could only let out a laugh at the silliness act the couple did ; the foolish couple is what yeri called them. after a lot of teasing and jokes, the dinner finally started. to be honest, irene has a lot of fun with them, she gotta admit, seulgi's siblings are so supportive but also protective over their sister she's (not) dating now.

hands brushing against one another under the table, eyes glancing at each other, scarlet cheeks and some random banter. the two of them will miss this so much. the more she think about it, the more she doesn't want irene to leave.

this is what she wanted, irene left her life forever. but now,

she just wanted the devil to stay.

full stomach, the dinner was delicious for them and now they laid down on the bed. head on her chest, listening to the faded heartbeat while intertwining their fingers together. seulgi wanted this moment to last long but knowing that won't happen makes her sad. why did all good things must come to an end?

a soft sobbed wake the devil up, she immediately opened her eyes and turn her attention to the brunette that's laying on top of her. "what's wrong?"

"i-i feel sad"

"about?"

"us"

irene blinked, "us?" she repeated, watch as the brunette nodding her head. she gently stroking her hair and kiss her head, leaving this innocent girl is a hard thing she has to do soon. she doesn't want to leave, she wanted to stay. stay with this human that she love so much.

"joohyun" the real name that seulgi called her is enough to make her heart flutter. "do you feel sad leaving the earth?"

"i don't" she answered, "i just don't want to leave you, seulgi. i don't want to leave you alone, i want to protect you, i want us to date, married, have a child. but," irene chuckles bitterly, "we're different." the truth does hurt. a devil and a human can't be together, they're like day and night. two different things that couldn't be together even if they tried.

she was different and so is seulgi.

"when you're gone, i'm gonna miss you" seulgi said softly. irene gently move her to the bed so she can get up, it's getting late, she has to go home now. the devil glance at her, "i'm going back tomorrow at midnight. we still have times to see each other for one last time."

"what are you thinking?"

"well," irene smiles, turning around to look at the brunette, "let's go on a date" she said and seulgi nodded her head with a wide smile on the beautiful face, "i would love to, joohyun."

"great to hear that but i have to go." irene said, waving her goodbye and was about to go when suddenly, she feel seulgi tugging her sleeve so she look back at the brunette.

is she really an angel? the beautiful girl that's not really hers but she still lucky anyway, irene never seen her like this, so desperate for something. adorable sight, and it makes her wanting to protect her more.

"stay for the night, please?"

refusing someone as cute as seulgi is a tough job but who would? irene rather stay and that's what she will do to make the brunette happy. hand caressing her cheeks, irene gave her a warm smile and bend down to her level for a kiss,

"alright, i'll stay"