𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

"I'm dead

"I'm dead." Seulgi keeps mumbling that as she tries to find her way to her house. The devil watch her from the hell and laugh, "She's cute. Wait what?"

Seulgi let out a sigh and look at her phone, 20.22.

"MY MOM'S GOING TO KILL ME!" She shouted and ran as fast as she could. She finally remembered the way to her house but she end up at the dark alley. She whimpered and looked around, there's no one there.

Irene watch her and sigh, "I shouldn't do this to her." she then went to her and tapped Seulgi's shoulder, making the latter screamed. Irene quickly covered her mouth with her hand, "Shut up, you idiot!"

Seulgi nodded and Irene remove her hand from the girl's mouth. "Let's go." she said and pulled Seulgi closer to her. Seulgi stares at Irene's tail and horn. It was red but kinda cute.

Irene turned around and Seulgi quickly looked away, "Oh, don't act shy shy around me, pathetic girl."

"Sorry, can't help it." Seulgi whispered, still looking away. Irene sighed and keep pulling the girl to her house.

They finally arrived and Irene lightly pushed Seulgi away from her. "You're welcome." she said sarcastically.

"B-But I didn't say anything."

"Exactly. Go."  Irene said and was about to go but Seulgi stop her, "W-Wait!"

"Urgh, what is it?!"

"I-I just want to said thank you for helping me find my way home."

"Again with this innocent look? I told you that i-" Irene stopped and sighed, "You're welcome."

Seulgi smiled and went inside of her house. It was a simple smile but it was the cute thing for Irene. She blushed and look down, "I hate this girl already."

She sighed and dissappear to hell.

Seulgi sneak inside her own house and was about to enter her room when suddenly, someone shouted, "Well well, look who's coming home late."

Her little sister, Yeri, said while crossing her arms.

"I-I'm a robber. I-I want to go and steal money."

"Your own money? Seriously, Seul?"

Seulgi sighed and turned around, "Please don't tell mom."

"Well, mom think that you're sick so that's why she didn't check you but telling mom? Oh, you know i love exposing you."

"Please Yerim!"

"Convince me first, peasant."

Seulgi groaned and crossed her arms, leaning against the door. "10 bucks."

"Nope."

"20?"

"Make it to 100 and i will keep your secret safe."

"What?!" Seulgi looked at her in shocked but agreed anyway, "fine. 100 bucks."

"Deal. Now your secret is safe with me. I want 100 bucks tomorrow. Good night!" She said and went inside her room. Seulgi rolled her eyes and went inside and slammed her door shut.

She groaned and lay on the bed.

"I need to change or else that devil will kill me." She said to herself and look at her wardrobe. Aha! Bad girls outfit!

That morning, it was a chaos. Yeri was pranking her big brother, Minho and Yeji and her twin brother, Hyunjin, were trying to wake their sister, Kang Hyewon who still asleep.

Moonbyul, their cousin, was eating the bread. Their mom had gone to work. She work as a lawyer. So Seulgi and her siblings were hella rich.

Seulgi looked at herself in the mirror with her new outfit.

"Okay, i'm ready

"Okay, i'm ready. No no no. Bad girl, Seulgi!" she scolded herself. Irene, who watched her from the hell, thought that Seulgi still looks cute with that outfit.

Seulgi took a deep breathe before looking at the mirror again, "I'm ready, bitches."

Irene looked at her in amaze.

Seulgi grabbed her back and went to the living room. The siblings stopped what they are doing and look at Seulgi.

Moonbyul chuckled, "That's my cousin. Bad girl today, Seul?"

"Yeah. I'm going to school now. Don't fucking talk to me there. I don't want them to know i had a siblings like you five." She coldly said and hit Yeri on the back of her head.

"Ouch!"

Seulgi smirked and went outside, showing them a middle finger before going outside.

The siblings looked at themselves before laughing, "She's really good."

That day, everybody were too scared to talk or bully Seulgi like they always do. Irene was proud at her and giggle when she sees Seulgi tripped. Clumsy Seulgi.

It was night and Seulgi was wearing her pajamas and she was in her innocent mode.

Irene appeared in her room, making Seulgi yelp. "Shut the hell up." she said and sit on her bed.

"W-What are y-you doing here?" Seulgi stuttered. Irene shrugged and went to Seulgi, pinning her to the wall, "I just want to see if you're doing good and you look hella cute in that outfit." she whispered.

Seulgi looked away, blushing. Irene was blushing too but she hid it well. She lean in closer to Seulgi, "I never do this to anyone. But I feel curious too."

"W-W-What i-is it?"

Irene smiled and close their gap, "Can i do this to you?"

Seulgi looked at her in confusion, "W-" she was about to speak when suddenly, a pair of lips stop her.

Her eyes widened open as she realised what was happening. The devil, who was trying to steal her life, was kissing her.

Her first kiss . . . was the freaking devil?!

Seulgi closed her eyes and respond to the kiss. Irene lick the latter's lips and Seulgi opened her mouth. The devil slipped her tongue inside, exploring the innocent girl's mouth. She could feel the sweetness in it and Irene deepening the kiss.

They pulled away, panting. Irene looked at Seulgi's swollen lips and smirked, "Guess I'm good at kissing, huh?"

"Shut up." Seulgi said and hit her arm.