10

Sero was so confused and horny and tired and drunk that he decided that going home was the best option. It's not consent if you're drunk. He didn't want to be taking advantage of Bakugou, and he didn't want to be taken advantage of.

Because of all these factors, Sero slept all the way through Sunday, waking up Monday morning and trudging back to school.

He was right outside the door when he noticed something fishy. He heard Kirishima's voice, pleading Bakugou, but total silence. He heard word from the blonde, and opening the door seemed to confirm his confusion. Thank god Aizawa wasn't here at the moment, or he would've had to gaze upon this shit show of a classroom.

Everyone at the part was drunk, so everyone seemed to be dragging their feet, practically zombies as they trudged through the day. Even Iida was not free of this punishment, since Mina snuck him some alcohol. Adding to this layer of dead inside, confusion lingered in everyone's eyes as Kirishima stood pleading with Bakugou, telling him that it was a mistake and he didn't mean it and the whole spiel. Bakugou just say at his seat, not talking as he placed his feet up on the desk (iida was too tired to correct him.)

And as he took 2 steps in the door, it appeared Kaminari Denki, the boy walking straight towards him, had the same intentions.

Oh boy.