1

Sero sat on a couch, seeing through his eyes at the center of a party. Sero wasn't antisocial, and there weren't that many people here, but he wasn't feeling very talkative today, and just wanted to go home and snuggle with his boyfriend, Kaminari. Tonight was the night he was gonna give himself to Denki, and he was excited, and scared.

He loved Denki with all of his heart, and thought he was going to be the one. He wanted Denki, and hoped Denki felt the same way.

As he thought, it struck him.

Where is Denki?

Kaminari has disappeared into Momo's house, engulfed by the 20 students partying their hearts out and the expanse of Yaoyorozu's house.

Sero didn't think about it much. He trusted Denki, and just continued sitting on the couch, sipping at his drink. It was just soda, despite Mina's frequent nagging to make it alchohol. It was contained in a typical red party cup, no doubt Momo's attempt to make the party less formal and more "hip."

None of them were actually old enough to have alcohol, but one of the students snuck some in and many were reaping its fruit. Sero was content though. With all but one thing.

Where is Denki?

. . .

Bakugou was currently standing amongst the paintings along the hallway. It was all he could do to not blast the nearest one in the face. He was bored and angry and alone. He wasn't actually alone, since the portraits on the wall kept him company, but he wished Eijiro were here. Kirishima, his boyfriend, had disappeared into the crowd, and he couldn't find him anywhere, despite the minimal amount of students in Momo's extensive manor house.

Where the fuck is shitty hair?

He meandered along the halls, staring at the portraits of old, long-dead white guys in polyester suits. He wondered what their lives were like. He also wonders one other thing.

Where is my Eijiro?

.     .     .

Sero grew sick of his couch. He got up to fill his cup of soda, and began to meander through the halls. He exited the parlor he sat in, turned left, down towards the west side of the house. He passed endless rooms, before finally turning right and towards the north wings. The hall he entered was full of paintings of people long dead, most likely old members of the Yaoyorozu name. And in the center of that hall, looking surprisingly calm, stood Bakugou Katsuki.

Sero froze up. He and Bakugou weren't enemies or anything, they were in fact friends, both part of the bakusquad, their elite friend group. But he and Bakugou weren't exactly the best of friends, and weren't typically placed together in social situations.

Bakugou looked up from a red cup he held in his hand, identical to the one Sero carried. He looked surprised for a moment, before his ever present poker face shrouded any emotion his features held. "Sup, Soy Sauce." He said, rather calmly.

"Hey, Bakugou." Sero was frozen where he stood. He wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Bakugou was known for his especially explosive personality, and pissing him of was practically suicide. Bakugou looked at him. He looked at the red cup. He looked back at Sero. "Are you drunk?"

Sero startled at that, jumping straight. "No! I'm not drunk! Just..."

"Lonely?"

Sero blinked. "Yeah, exactly."

"I'm not all anger, you know," Bakugou chuckled. "I am capable of empathy, at times. Speaking of which, care to say what's bothering you?"

Inside, Bakugou was screaming in confusion. Why was he being nice to Soy Sauce? He had nothing against Sero, he was just not one to be kind in the first place. So why was he now?

Sero was screaming in confusion inside. Why was Bakugou being nice? He had nothing against Bakugou, and he was sure Bakugou had nothing against him. But Bakugou was not one to be nice. So why was he now?

"Uh, I don't really know. Denki ran away into the party earlier, and I haven't seen him since. I want to be with him right now, but he's gone, and I can't find him."

Bakugou nodded thoughtfully, taking a sip from his red cup. "Kirishima ran off too. I can't find him either, and I really wish he were here."

Sero was shocked. He knew that bakugou and Kirishima were incredibly close, but bakugou was never this calm, or this emotional. "Well maybe," Sero suggested. "We can work together."

"How so?" Bakugou asked, turning to face me, his cup swinging in his hand.

"Well, if we worked together to find our others, it'd be a lot easier to search the house."

Bakugou seemed to ponder this, staring at the equations that popped up around him by will of his subconscious. He stopped considering, and held his hand out to Sero.

"It's a deal."

812 words

HOLY FUCK THATS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN IN ANY BOOK AND IM SO PROUD.