7

The next set of events can only be described it utter detail, and viewer discretion is advised. (Also I know that what I'm about to write is definitely not realistic, but who said it needs to be realistic. Just enjoy the story. But like, if I say something stupid please correct me, I take criticism, I just meant I know that my writing isn't realistic.)

No sooner was the door closed than Sero was slammed into it, gangly arms pressed to either of the walls beside him. And no sooner did this happen then bakugou ran into a small problem.

He stood eye-level with Sero's chest. No where near mouth level, the only level in which he'd explored yet. And he was nervous to keep going.

Sero looked down at him, smiling incredulously. "It seems you've run into a problem, shortstack."

"The only problem I've run into is the one in your pants, genius."

"Then why don't you correct the problem~?"

Bakugou flushed a tiny bit, but released his grasp and slid down, kneeling on the floor, now eye level with the sizable bulge in Hanta Sero's pants.

He gulped. This was far from his first time. Kirishima wasn't even his first time, and he and Kirishima had done this many times. But Bakugou felt hesitation, and he couldn't help it.

"I, uh..."

Bakugou felt himself be lifted up, his legs over one arm and his back on the other, head looking directly at Sero.

"Hey! Who the fuck gave you permission to pick me up asshole!"

"Who gave you permission to talk back?"

Bakugou huffed, going red. Soy sauce was being demanding, yet kind. He couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Sero walked over from the door to the bed, and tossed Bakugou onto it, crawling on top of him. Bakugou opened his mouth to protest, but a hand immediately covered his mouth. He looked Sero dead in the eyes.

"You keep arguing, and I can't tell if this is your way of socializing or if you're uncomfortable. So, if you're uncomfortable, stop isn't a flirting technique or some form of dirty talk. If you need me to stop, stop means stop."

Bakugou nodded rigorously, and Sero's hand was removed from his mouth. He sat up, knees on either side of Bakugou's pelvis, and removed his shirt as Bakugou watched, turned on by the mere sight. Tossing the cloth to the floor, Sero leaned back down again, pecking bakugou's lips before crawling backwards as he left light kisses through the fabric of bakugou's shirt. Bakugou's breathing increased by a hair, anticipating his partner's next move.

Sero nimbly did his fingers into the waist of Bakugou's pants, pulling down and removing them entirely as he tossed them to the side. Now all that remained between him and Bakugou's cock, which was steadily growing harder, was a thin piece of elastic fabric. Sero, looking Bakugou in the eyes, planted a kiss on the bulge, causing Bakugou's breath to hitch in his throat, and a small moan to escape from his lips.

Here's a teaser. Imma make y'all wait for the next chapter. A tiny bit because I'm evil, a tiny bit because I want to have something out there in case I don't post for another week, and mostly because my brain is so fried from lack of sleep that I simply cannot continue.