6

Bakugou was shivering in the car. It was weird to see the boy the way he was, seemingly weak and cold. It was why he didn't want the blonde to drive.

Bakugou was always smaller than Sero, the blonde being at least 6 inches below his height. But Bakugou was built like a brick shithouse, a solid ton of muscle and power jam-packed into a tiny frame. It was a start contrast to Sero's gangly limbs (his giant elbows not helping this look whatsoever) and skinny stature. But when Bakugou shivered, sero felt a need to keep him warm.

"So, Bakugou." Sero said, pulling into the lot of the dorms. "You're shivering, drunk, and sad. Care for a cup of cocoa?"

Bakugou laughed heartily, his chest shaking. "Sure. It sounds lovely."

Sero smiled. He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen bakugou laugh, but it was cute.

NOT CUTE.

.    .    .   

The two boys sat in Sero's room with their legs in criss-cross-applesauce position on the rug, clutching mugs they stole from the kitchen in their hands.

They sipped the mugs quietly, occasionally looking up an eachother only to look back down in embarrassment and confusion.

Breathing deeply, Bakugou finally spoke up. "So, the kiss. And the moan. And the car ride. And the hot chocolate. Am I the only one sensing sexual tension?"

See aero choked on his drink, coughing and spitting.

"No really, Soy Sauce. I don't think I could wait around and wait for an opiffany to slap me in the face. I am very horny."

Sero stood up and as slowly and calmly as he could yell himself into being, he walked and placed his cup on a table. Matching his movements, bakugou followed the boy into the bedroom where he proceeded to abruptly close the door behind him.

I HOPE THIS APPEASES YOU, ITS SO LATE LOL AND MY MIND IS IN PAIN.