12

"This is not the end of this conversation!" Mina called, before walking out. After waiting a minute or two, Sero did likewise. He was about to leave the building, when mina's predicament reminded him of something.

Shít, I left my other shoes in the locker room!

He turned on his heels, walking through the school. He set a fast pace, ignoring the empty school around him, wanting desperately to be back home.

Omg the song Austin by Blake Shelton is putting me to tears I don't like country music but this is so sappy. 😭 😭 (dont @ me because I don't like country music it's just my opinion and most of my opinions are dumb so enjoy your day.)

Reaching the locker room, Sero tentatively pushed open the door. He flicked the lights on, shutting the door behind him and spinning in the combination for his locker. As he opened his locker and reached in, a hand planted itself firmly on his shoulder, and the boy jumped, spinning around in fear.

It was Bakugou.

Sero would've said something like "holy shit" of "wtf" but Bakugou was the type to dish that, not to receive it, so he kept quiet.

Bakugou let his hand drop.

"Soy sauce."

"Bakugou."

"So, Saturday night..."

Sero tensed, squaring his shoulders to fully look at Bakugou. "What about it?"

"I, um..."

For the first time, Sero noticed how small Bakugou was compared to him. Thus thiught made him smirk, taking on an air of cockiness.

"What, you 'couldn't get it out of your head' or 'wanted to see me again' or some movie cliche like that?"

Bakugou looked angry for a moment, as his face went red. Sero's smile dropped.

"Wait really?"

Sero didn't want to admit it, but his thoughts often strayed back to the blonde as well, and what happened.

"Uh, me too, I guess..."

Bakugou squared his shoulders, looking me dead in the eyes. His expression is usually one of anger or disdain, but something different lingered behind his eyes. Something... soft.

"Can I, kiss you again?"

"I don't know, can you reach?" Sero smirked.

His smirk lasted all of two seconds, before a bunch of his uniform was in Bakugou's fist, and his head was pulled down. The two boys lips connected. Sero was wide eyed for a moment, before he closed his eyes, leaning into the kiss and putting his hands up to bakugou's head.

The kiss did not stop there.

It got deeper. More hands-on. Both boys were pushed to the floor, Sero pushing down Bakugou's wrists.

All just inches away from Sero's poor forgotten gym shoes.

And to the dismay of everyone, Bakugou, Sero, and the delightful pair of gym shoes, Aizawa walked in.