15

Bakugou woke to a steady, obnoxious noise assaulting the peace of his slumber. He had not yet escaped from sleep's grasp, and with a chorus of groggy mumbles, turned his half lidded eyes to his phone.

The chorus of the song "dead man's party" played out of the phone's speakers. It was Bakugou's default ringtone. Many think that it's because of the fiery blonde's obsession with murder, but some conclude that it might just be a good song. Read into it what you will.

He turned off the morning alarm, phone reading 5:15. Waiting for him was a refreshing shower and Tuesday's laid-out uniform. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes proved to be a far too difficult task as the boy plodded along, running through his monotonous daily routine.

Bakugou set out a towel. Got in the shower. Scrubbed his hair, body, face. Got out of the shower. Dried off.

Turning to the mirror, Bakugou began to brush his teeth and apply deodorant. His hair was brushed out, and began to naturally spike, as it did every morning. He stretched, yawned, and scowled a few times in the mirror, letting himself get used to the expression.

Finally, the boy wrapped the towel around his waist, walking back into his bedroom.

He jumped in surprise, dropping the towel around his waist as the boy in his bed stared at him.

Oh shit.

He dropped the towel.