3

Sero looked up just in time to see Bakugou's arms wrap around him awkwardly. Sero was too shocked to move.

Bakugou Katsuki.

Bakugou fucking Katsuki.

Was hugging him.

After an awkward minute or two, bakugou let go, and handed him the wine bottle. Sero took it, taking a deep swig. Soon, he too was red faced and fuzzy.

"So we're both just screwed." Bakugou said after Sero put down the bottle. He was seated next to the black haired boy, knees bunched and arms wrapped around them.

"I guess we are." Sero agreed.

"I loved him. I loved that shitty haired bastard." Bakugou said, his voice sounding choked.

Sero turned to look at him, and what he saw shocked him more than Kirishima and Kaminari did. Bakugou's red cheeks had tears spilling out over them, and silent, almost inaudible sobs wracked through his body, causing him to shake where he sat on the cobbled pathway.

"Tonight was, tonight was," Sero whispered, trying to hold back tears. "Tonight was the night I was going to entrust him with my virginity."

Bakugou looked over at the black-haired boy, guilt welling up inside him. He knew that they had been adamantly dating for a while now, but he had never guessed that Sero was a virgin. He himself had had many sexual interactions with Kirishima. He felt, sorry for him. The alcohol fuzzed his thoughts out, but his sorrow for the boy next to him shone clear as day.

Sero took up the wine bottle and had another deep drink. He then turned to Bakugou, did the most insane thing he'd ever done.

"I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or the grief at just having been cheated on by the one person who I loved deeply, but kiss me, bastard."

Bakugou turned to him, wide-eyed. He opened his mouth to protest, but his words were cut off when he felt a pair of lips slam down onto his. Bakugou was shocked, unable to move. His lips were warm and soft, and he smelled of the alcohol Bakugou had given him. His brain got fuzzy, and before he knew it, his hands were bringing themselves up to rest of Sero's cheeks.

Sero felt Bakugou's hand test on his cheek, pulling Sero deeper into the kiss. His hands were strong, callused from hours of hard work, and felt warm. If Sero hadn't been drunk and kissing the scariest guy he'd ever met, he might've stopped to ponder whether or not that was because of his quirk, which produced heat from his hands. But rather than that semi-intellectual thought, his brain was thinking more along the lines of:

HOLY FUCK I'M KISSING BAKUGOU. And, I like it...

Sero pulled himself onto the blonde's lap, wrapping his legs around his waist. Sero's fingers entwined with Bakugou's hair and playfully tugged at the spiky blonde strands. A small moan escaped Bakugou's lips, interrupting the long, deep kiss. Sero giggled.

"Is that all it takes to lower the great Bakugou Katsuki from his pedestal?"

Bakugou pushed Sero off of his lap and onto the ground, slamming either hand down beside his head as sparks flew. He leaned down onto the boy as Sero flinched, lips inches away from eachother. 

"Don't ever think you can take me down." He growled. And then, he pushed himself off the ground, and walked away, calmy, out of the garden. Once he was out of sight, Sero collapsed. He had no idea what to think. On one hand, he had just made Bakugou Katsuki, the scariest god damn person he'd ever met, moan. His hair was so soft, and his hands were so warm... 

How would they feel in other places...?

Sero slapped himself. 

What about Denki!

Wait, Denki...

He cheated on me and now I'm no better!

After this string of mental beating, Sero promptly cried. 

Bakugou wasn't having much of a good time either. He walked calmly until he was out of sight, and then dashed to his car. He hadn't gotten it very long after his seventeenth birthday, since he got his liscence three days before. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he only just got the door of the driver's side closed when a sob escaped his chest.

I'm no better than that lying, cheating bastard! He yelled, slamming his hands down onto his steering wheel. 

He's not a bastard...

I could never think of him as a bastard...

And at this thought, Bakugou promptly began to cry harder. 

I AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK PLEASE ACCEPT MY OFFERING SIMP OVER THIS WHILE I FORGET TO WRITE THIS AGAIN I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DON"T HESITATE TO YELL AT ME ON MY AUTHOR PAGE IF I TAKE TOO LONG TO WRITE THIS I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED I WILL THANK YOU PLEASE I AM SO SORRY!!!!!