11

The only thought coursing through my head for this chapter is "no" by Meghan Trainor.

"Save it, Denki."

"No. You have to listen to me."

"Last time I checked, I really don't."

"Hanta please."

"Just shut it! Why are you making a big deal about this?" Sero gestured around at his class, who's ear had been leaned into Bakugou's conversation, but now listening to him. "No one here wants to listen to your pathetic excuses, and neither do I. Just go sit down at your desk, and go on with your day."

"But my day includes you."

"Well then, I guess you're SOL."

"SOL?"

"Shit out of luck." Sero punctuated his statement with the drop of his textbooks into his desk, and to save him from more of Denki's bullshit, Aizawa walked in a minute later.

...

The day was just about over, but not without a few times sprinkled throughout the day of dodging Kirishima and Kaminari. Sero had his face in his hand, leaning down onto his desk, when his peripheral vision caught something interesting. Bakugou was looking at him. Sero turned his head to look at Bakugou, and Bakugou quickly whipped his head back to the front, watching Present Mic give English lessons.

...

"AAAAAALLL RIGHT, CLASS! Pack up your bags, and be off to your dorms!" Present Mic called out, walking out of the class. Everyone assembled into their groups, packing up their stuff. Mina saw the tension between Sero, Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima, and talks  to the girls rather than us. I finished packing my backpack, but not before Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima left. Slinging the bag over my left shoulder, I prepared to leave, but not before Mina grabbed my shoulder.

"Yeah Mina?"

"Can I have some tape? My boot is kind of falling apart, and I'm not sure it can survive the trek to the dorms."

"Sure." Sero said, smiling. He lifted his right elbow, pulling some of his tape from it and giving it to Mina. She gingerly wrapped it around the foot of her combat boots. Before jumping back up.

"Hey, I kind of like how that looks. Maybe I'll keep it like that. Speaking of change, what is happening between you four?"

Sero got nervous. He didn't want to subject Mina to what happened at Momo's party.

Or what happened outside of Momo's party.

"It's a long story." Sero said, smiling politely and turning to leave.

Sero felt a hand grasp his shoulder and he was tugged back. Boy was Mina strong. She turned him around, and pulled him down and stared at him with her large, black eyes.

"We have time."