Blood Crown

Third Person POV

Three days have passed ever since Alexander stole Rose's body from its tomb, three very long days for everyone surrounding the now Queen of the World. (Y/N) has not been attending school, enclosing herself in her own penthouse in which only Alexa was permitted to enter, since she lived there too. Amanda and Maria were sent into a hidden location, following (Y/N)'s orders to protect her little sister no matter the cost, and originally Alexa was to be hidden away with those two but she refused to be away from (Y/N) in these critical moments for the ex-pretender.

As to what has happened to everyone else? Let me do a quick summary for you. There has been a series of people going missing, approximately twenty men and women alike have gone out of the world's existence and their families, if they had one, didn't seem to matter. Those twenty people were discovered, by (Y/N) and Alexa, to cooperate with Alexander in stealing Rose's body and of course, they couldn't exactly go unpunished, right? But they couldn't bother doing it themselves so they surrendered them to Midari and the Beautification Council who did the dirty job.

Concerning Mary, Yumeko and the Student Council, nothing has happened. They couldn't go with their normal lives of course, worrying about (Y/N) wouldn't let them. Kirari was appointed as the provisional President in (Y/N)'s absence, she had to follow (Y/N)'s wishes on how to manage the school.

Lastly, (Y/N) has finally achieved what she longed for in her very own ways. She managed not just to control and practically own Oceania, but has also achieved to control Europe and Asia and to enter America confronting her father, or ex-father, head on. Previously, Alexa was in charge of all this, to start training for the future, however Rose's situation changed (Y/N)'s plans dramatically, she took control over everything leaving Alexa only as a counselor for the time being, thus this great success. However, this will not finish until either Alexander or (Y/N) is erased from this peaceful world, and seeing how (Y/N) is managing, Alexa fears (Y/N) will be the first to die out of exhaustion.

"Please, have a rest, you've earned it" Alexa begged for the fourth time this night. (Y/N) again tried to ignore her, focusing on the laptop in front of her as she was sat legs crossed in her bed.

(Y/N)'s current appearance was not proper considering (Y/N)'s usual attire. She had a long oversized white shirt, with some marks of sweat throughout the fabric and some dirty spots product of food falling onto it, no pants and her overall appearance, with her hair shining a little bit and being all over the place, chapped lips, mistreated nails since she has bitten them up a lot and her eyes blood red out of exhaustion; this was all product of pulling an all-nighter working having started yesterday's morning.

Alexa received no answer from (Y/N). Being tired of the Queen ignoring her, she got closer to her and closed the laptop out of the blue barely giving time to (Y/N) for getting her fingers out of it. (Y/N)'s dark gaze immediately focused on her sister, almost making Alexa regret her actions but her concern for (Y/N) was greater. "I'll take care of it, I know I can, please; I'll prepare a hot bath for you and I want you to sleep"

"Fine" It was a short, frustrated answer but it was enough for Alexa, although the latter decided to push a little bit more.

"And, I know it might be weird for me to request this, but go to school tomorrow, I'm sure your friends are worried sick about you" (Y/N) shook her head at the suggestion.

"I prefer making them worried than putting them in more danger than what they are right now" Alexa sat next to (Y/N) on the bed and put a hand to the Queen's shoulder.

"Then I'll send an army of bodyguards, just please, listen to me; Mother would not be very happy if you continue to damage yourself and the people who care for you like this" (Y/N) sighed.