Dear Father

Third Person POV

It was recess time, everything was normal, but normality has different forms depending on who you ask. For Mary, this was not normal at all. Her eyes were stuck to the empty chair as she stood beside it. Her hand grazing the desk who should have a bag hanging from it, one which for some reason carried millions of yens everyday.

She missed her, a lot, so much that she couldn't help but to retain her tears for not appearing weak to the rest of the classroom. Worst of all, she couldn't even begin to understand this feeling, this situation was ideal for her to take the lead of the classroom once more, to go back to the winning days and the pursuit of the President seat in Hyakkou, but she couldn't think about it.

"It feels strange~" Yumeko appeared from behind Mary, who in return cleaned the tears from her eyes before facing the black-haired psycho. "I see you miss her as well~"

"O-Of course I don't!" Yumeko giggled and pointed at the desk.

"So those aren't tears?" Mary looked at the desk and noticed the droplets of water staining the wooden desk. This made Mary blush so hard that her face looked like a tomato. "Don't worry Mary-san, she'll come back soon~"

"How do you know that?" Mary didn't face Yumeko still feeling heat irradiating from her cheeks.

"She isn't the one to abandon her ambitions~" Mary faced Yumeko, confused about her recent statement. "At least, that's the impression she gives me~" Yumeko continued with a hand on her cheek and the innocent smile shining on her face.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, (Y/N) was on her living room reading through her tablet, dressed in a white dress and a beige cardigan with her mother's ring on its usual place, with a set of luggage beside her.

"Lady (Y/N), Maria has arrived" (Y/N) looked beside her seeing Alexa stood in the middle of the first floor with another woman, taller than her, with blonde hair and blue eyes as shiny as the sky, wearing the same maid uniform as Alexa.

(Image is not mine)

"So Father has arrived too..." This assumption was because of Maria's job in the family; since her father is so "busy" to take care of Amanda, Maria is the one who takes that role but she is also one of her father's personal maid, despite Maria's wishes to be beside (Y/N). "May I ask you both a question?"

"Of course Lady (Y/N)" Both of them answered.

"Who do you prefer, my father or me?" Both of the maids looked surprised at the question before answering.

"Of course, Lady (Y/N)" (Y/N) nodded and this time looked at Maria directly.

"And the rest? Back at the States, who do they prefer?" Maria took a moment to think of the answer.