Freedom

Hey!

So, I'm sorry for not updating before, I got sick once again...

Anyways, I really need to thank you for two things!

One is that we are now more than 300 followers! For it, I won't do a special but I was thinking on a Q&A that will be posted after this chapter!

The second one is that this book is really receiving good comments and lots of reads! We are above the 5k in less than 6 parts, while before I needed like 15 parts to reach that number! For that I'm curious...

I would like to know what do you like the most of this story?

That way, I may add it a little bit more and of course, it will be easier to guide the storyline in a way that the majority can enjoy!

No much to add! Onto the read!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Morning came and with it the start of a new day, this time alongside a new façade for (Y/N). The heir sat in front of her dressing table, uniform already on her body. In her right hand she held a small ring but a precious piece of art. It was a platinum ring with beautiful light flower carving along the metal beautifully decorated by the perfect diamond just at the center of it.

The simple sight made (Y/N) to inhale just because of the burden that ring represented for her, all those memories she would rather leave behind. Slowly, she put that ring in her left ring finger before looking at the mirror just in front of her.

A light knock got her out of her trance, immediately she straighten her posture as a proper lady should be. "Come in" Alexa opened the door of her room, already dressed in her own uniform and with a hairbrush between her hands. She closed the door behind her before getting near to the heir.

Carefully, Alexa grabbed the hair of (Y/N) into her own hands. "Which hairstyle should I make?"

"Just leave it down" Alexa nodded and proceeded to pass the brush through (Y/N)'s hair, something only her was allowed to do, despite (Y/N)'s past offerings of doing it herself. Some seconds passed, Alexa noticed how (Y/N) caressed the ring gently.

"It looks great on you" (Y/N) smiled at the compliment. Alexa bent down so her head was at the same level as (Y/N)'s, then she crossed the gaze with her Lady through the mirror. "You are identical to your mother"

"You are only saying that because you must"

"Of course no-

"You are lying" Alexa was silent at the accusation. "You and I both know that I am not the one who is like her" (Y/N) sighed. "I am more like my father"

"Lady (Y/N), I assure you, you are nothing like him" (Y/N) smiled slightly.

"I wish I could believe you"

Time skip: Lunch Time

(Y/N) stood up from her seat, a smile plastered on her face with two lunchboxes in her hands, using a white glove on her right hand. She was about to go towards Mary's desk, ready to go have lunch together until she heard a slight scene that attracted her attention just some steps beside her.

When she turned to face the scene, she saw Yumeko with her back on the floor, her hands and feet up in the air like a pair of cat paws. (Y/N) sighed.