Problems of the Mind

Third Person POV

Once again as the day before, (Y/N) was on her desk waiting patiently at her kitty, Yumeko glanced at her not with a smile but with a face of confusion. It was true that, as yesterday, her hair was perfectly combed, her hands covered in gloves and her clothes were perfectly neat as if she was going to attend an important event, but this time she had no smile in her face nor excitement marked on her eyes. She was looking at her phone with a scary face reminding Yumeko of yesterday's events.

Even the rest of the class that had arrived to the classroom were trembling, wondering who was the poor fool that made her angry.

They all jumped a little when a notification popped out in (Y/N)'s phone, seconds later, Mary entered the classroom while caressing her neck covered by the cat's collar. Immediately, (Y/N) saved the phone in her pocket and walked towards Mary's desk.

The blondie, who had already taken a seat, got scared when (Y/N) smashed her palms on her desk, also scaring the rest of their classmates. "Did you put your collar before entering school?"

"W-What are you talking about?! Of course I-

"It has a sensor which tells me when and where you put it on, are you going to continue lying to me?" Mary widened her eyes after being interrupted by (Y/N). The eyes of the heir threatened to pierce her soul, to eat her alive but even more, to sink her even more into a debt that she will never be able to pay. Because of the panic she was filling, Mary couldn't even answer properly which gave (Y/N) an answer. "I should double your debt"

"N-No, please, I..."

"But I'll think about it" (Y/N) grabbed Mary's collar dragging her face closer to hers. "In the meantime, you are not allowed to eat or drink during school hours until I've thought about it"

She let go off her before walking back to her desk. While walking, (Y/N) glanced at the desk of the girl who pissed her off yesterday, writings were all over it along with a perfect representation of her with a small doll, the poor girl could do nothing but sit in her chair while the housepet tag hung from her neck.

Their eyes crossed for a second, the poor girl, Chǐrǔ as her new name was, trembled under the heavy gaze of (Y/N). When their eyes separated from each other, Chǐrǔ looked down her desk about to enter a panic attack at the same time as (Y/N) sat on her desk.

Ryouta could only look at (Y/N), wondering how a silent girl who was the objective of many boys became a walking fear for a lot of her classmates, even for the prideful Mary.

Meanwhile, Mary gripped her fist in frustration. She was getting tired of this, she was only being pushed around like an animal but she couldn't bring herself to hate (Y/N). She could only remember yesterday's events when she tried to, how she smiled, how she laughed, how she cared for her or how she was willing to defend her using all at her disposition to do so. Even so she has come to appreciate (Y/N) to a certain extent, she still can't stand her dominant position, she had to do something about it and she had to do it now.

Mary put her hands on her desk about to stand up until the teacher entered the classroom...

Time skip: Lunch Time

As soon as the bell rang, Mary stood up from her seat about to go towards (Y/N) to give her a piece of her mind but she stopped when she saw her.

(Y/N) was beside her seat looking at her phone with saddened eyes while everyone else just started talking and laughing around her. With a sigh, (Y/N) slid her finger through her phone before putting it against her ear, then, as fast as she could without raising suspicious, (Y/N) got out of the classroom.