White

Hey guys! So, for not leaving you in the dark about the actual situation!

Currently, I'm 74% alright... I had to make really tough decisions in these months but I had my GF and friends to help me through them...

So, as I said in my other book, it's probable that I'm leaving Wattpad next year since there will be a new stage in my life and I don't really know if I'll be able to manage it...

But, this book shouldn't be too affected by it, I still have some time left to finish it the way I want to finish it!

That's all for now, I hope you can understand my absence and enjoy this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"I raise the bet with my own life!" Yumeko had an interesting effect on people; (Y/N) was seeing that from her own seat. She drags people down with her in promise of a better life, although she isn't like any loan shark, it seems that she can withstand her promises but everything has a limit, right?

Not that (Y/N) could care less, she is enjoying every second of this public match, her blush spreading all across her cheeks, her sweat trailing down her body and her heavy breathing gave away the pleasure she was feeling but she hadn't reached the climax...

Yumeko was no different either, hugging herself and laughing like the psycho she is in front the entire auditorium revealed her true self to the rest of the school.

"I accept the raise" The moderator of the match, Ririka, said taking off her mask revealing to be Kirari behind it. Not only was Kaede shocked because of this but even Sayaka was, she seemed very hurt by the fact that the President hid behind that mask. "Sayaka, can you comb my hair?"

"Y-Yes President" After the short interlude of Sayaka fixing the President's hair, Kirari looked at Kaede with curiosity.

"Will you accept the bet?" Kaede looked enraged at the President but nonetheless, he fixed his glasses before staring intensely at Yumeko.

"Then I shall bet my life too, I raise it to 15 billion yen" As if it was nothing, he instantly bet more than the life of Yumeko and Itsuki was worth and he even had more money in his reserves because of his father's job.

"Jabami Yumeko, do you agree to the conditions of the game?" Yumeko looked excitedly at Kirari.

"Yes, of course~"

"Manyuda Kaede, do you accept to the conditions of the game?" Kaede looked confused at the President but wanting to end this game soon, he answered.

"I do"

"Then, if you would put your cards facing down on the table, we shall continue with the game" Yumeko followed the instructions followed by a very doubtful Kaede. Unfortunately for him, it was too late when he discovered he had just fallen into some kind of trap.

Kirari's eyes focused on a member of the audience, the excited heir widened her eyes knowing her turn to shine has arrived. The President then grabbed a chip hidden behind the mountain of money and chips they put on the table just some minutes back and showed it to the entire audience. "A Life Chip has been used"

"What?" Kaede could do nothing more than looking at Kirari with confused yet much panicked eyes.

"Let me do the explaining~" (Y/N) stood up from her seat, her appearance showing that she was enjoying this moment more than she should do. She walked to the side of the stage while talking. "As of now, all that I have and will have as my right of heir is on the table..." She went up the stairs laughing. "...And all that you have and will have is on the table too~"