Coup d'État

Third Person POV

"I-I-I love you!" I shouldn't need to say, Mary's face was as red as red could ever be while practically shouting her feelings towards the pretender, even pinning her to the classroom door. She couldn't even keep her eyes open or even face (Y/N) properly due to her embarrassment.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) didn't know how to answer, believe it or not, no one has ever confessed to her and actually mean it, neither has she properly confessed to someone like Mary is doing it now. So, she tried to open her heart too, as a way of repaying Mary back for her behavior and now confession. "That's interesting thing to say after ignoring me all day" (Y/N)'s was harsh and cold and definitely was not the answer Mary expected and you could notice, her blush started to disappear and her closed eyes started to tear a little. "You treated me like a monster, as someone you should be afraid of... You? After all I've done... You fear me?" Mary opened her eyes and connected them to the pretender's just noticing that she was not the only one crying. "You saw my weakest form... treated me like a demon... and now you confess? I'm sorry but I don't understand"

"I wasn't afraid of you..." (Y/N) decided to let Mary explain. "I-I just... I didn't know how to help... should I talk to you about it...? Should I back away...? I didn't know, I still don't know..."

"The best way you can help me is just staying by my side and loyal to me" Mary nodded, ashamed about her recent actions. Meanwhile, (Y/N) cleaned her tears off with the back of her hand before continuing. "About your confession..." Mary blushed heavily again. "...I cannot accept, however I cannot reject it" The blonde looked confused towards the pretender not knowing if she should feel devastated or happy. "As I told you, I had a falling out with my father, for that reason, I must know allow myself to think about anything else more than bringing him down to ground, three meters under it if possible; so I forbid myself from those kind of emotions, and apart from that, just you being close to me puts you in danger, I don't want to endanger you even more"

"B-But I'll have an answer after that's done... right?" (Y/N) nodded, making Mary smile a little bit.

"Changing the topic, can you free me?" Mary noticed she was still pinning (Y/N) to the classroom door and immediately backed off feeling an intense heat on her face. For (Y/N), she opened her bag and got an impeccably clean uniform coat, specifically Mary's coat and offered it to the blonde. "Thank you for lending me your coat"

Mary gently took the coat and smiled at (Y/N). "No problem" She then stored it in her bag, which was on the floor just beside the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" (Y/N) was about to go on her way until Mary stopped her by grabbing her from the hand. The pretender looked at a blushing Mary confused about her actions.

"T-T-There's a place I wanted to go with you" (Y/N) smiled gently at the blonde.

"Sure, I made a lot progress in my work today so I'm free"

"G-Great..." (Y/N) was waiting patiently for Mary to let go of her hand and to start walking towards that place Mary talked about but the blonde just stood there.

"Should we go then?"

"O-O-O-Of course!"

Time skip: Next Morning

After yesterday, Mary was in the best mood ever and finally felt like something got lifted off her shoulders after her confession. She even went ahead and bought a red cat collar, identical to the one (Y/N) gifted her when she owed her a lot of money, after separating from the pretender just after yesterday's events, she even got the courage to wear it to school hoping that (Y/N) would catch the message. She was also wearing the coat (Y/N) returned to her, since it smelled a lot like (Y/N) since she used the same detergent and cleaning products.

However, destiny had other plans, when she arrived to the classroom, she saw a multitude of students looking into it, there were even students who didn't belong to that classroom in the first place. She had to shove her way to the front of the crowd to see what was going on inside of her classroom getting shocked at what she got to see.

It was none other than Midari sitting on (Y/N)'s lap while pointing her revolver to the pretender's head and a psychotic look on her face, meanwhile (Y/N) was calm as if no one was currently threatening her life.

"Come on! Play with me~! You owe me!" (Y/N) sighed at the petition from Midari pulling the revolver to one side stopping it from pointing at her.

"I do not owe you, Alexa does"

"But she acted in your name~" Midari went back to pointing (Y/N) with her revolver. "And if you don't play with me, I won't help you in your little game~"

(Y/N) got irritated at her words, but ultimately decided to follow her game. "Remember Michi, I own you" (Y/N) hand trailed slowly from the thigs of Midari up to her neck making sure to gently caress all that she could, of course, making the multitude to blush a little bit while Mary was just jealous. Even a teacher had arrived to see but immediately left while saying that he doesn't get paid enough to deal with revolvers. Back to (Y/N), her hand stopped at Midari's neck and started to choke the one-eyed psycho, of course, giving her the fun, she wanted. "And you shall do what I say~" Midari's moan could barely get out of her mouth thanks to the strength (Y/N) was putting into her neck. "Whether you like it or not" With a single movement, (Y/N) pushed Midari off her and onto the floor, not that Midari was bothered with being treated that way. The pretender then grabbed her from the hair and started to drag her out of the classroom, with the crowd moving out of her way, towards the Student Council without caring about the stairs.

Once she arrived, she just pushed the doors open and threw Midari in front of her, surprising the Council members.

"How dare you enter just like that?!" Sayaka exclaimed to the pretender who just didn't care about it.

"Good morning everyone~" (Y/N) smiled innocently and looked to each single member, stopping some more time in Ririka who blushed under her mask in response. "I came here to collect my debt"

"What are you talking about?" Sayaka questioned while Kirari just smiled at (Y/N).

"I see" (Y/N) walked towards Kirari's desk while the President asked her another question. "Why now?"

(Y/N) stopped just beside Kirari, her smile fading, and her eyes took a tint of red. "I'm just in the need of new pets~" (Y/N) then looked at Kirari's chair. "Now, I'm afraid you are on my chair~"

"How dare-?!" Sayaka was about to attack (Y/N) just before Kirari stood up from her chair willingly and offered it to (Y/N). The pretender just smiled and sat on the chair and made herself comfortable.

"I'll bring all your collars from tomorrow~" The members nodded, confusing Sayaka even further.

"President, what's happening?" Sayaka asked Kirari.

"I suppose you've heard the rumors of (Y/N)-san beat me" Sayaka nodded, slowly connecting the dots. "She didn't just beat me, she beat everyone in the council but didn't ask for her corresponding prize, at least not fully, the only thing she asked for is the right of having her Life Chip but the bet we all had on the table was a lot more valuable than a simple right"

"So that means..."

"That she is now claiming what's rightfully hers, us" Kirari giggled and put her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Pretty amusing, is it not?~" Kirari then looked at Sayaka with a smile on her face. "And refrain from calling me President, I'm afraid that role is now bestowed onto our owner here~"

"That's right Kirari-san~" (Y/N) giggled and looked at everyone in the council with a gentle smile, receiving the same treatment in return. "And as my first order...

"...the Elections are officially canceled~"