episode 3

"HINATA, KAGEYAMA! OVER HERE!" ayane yelled, waving over to her car. hinata and kageyama SPRINTED over to the car, and greeted ayane.

ayane gestured for the two of them to step inside the car, and they both did as told.

"to tokyo we go!" ayane chimed, pumping her fists, with kageyama and hinata smiling.

:::

"so who's coming to the training camp?" kindaichi asked yahaba.

"hm. so, us, nekoma, fukorodani, and karasuno." yahaba responded.

"karasuno? really? I heard they have a smoking hot manager!" kindaichi added.

"no, I heard they had two hot managers!" yahaba corrected. kindaichi's eyes widened.

"two really? we don't even have one..."

:::

The karasuno team greeted nekoma and all the other teams before heading inside the big gymnasium.

they were being observed by kindaichi and yahaba.

"i thought that you said there were two managers," kindaichi commented, slightly going on his tippie toes, looking for the other.

"i guess it was just a rumour..." yahaba mumbled. kindaichi shrugged his shoulders and ran over to the rest of his team, with yahaba trailing behind.

the coaches then began to explain what will be happening at the training camp. technically, the teams all get to play each other and they rotate. they're will also be teamwork activities, and extra games to lighten the mood.

since the teams attending training camp were all some of the best in the prefecture, they were all competitive and amazing in their own way. it was a deadly war, every team was amazing at the sport.

:::

"kageyama-kun~ we're here! w-wake up!" ayane stuttered, feeling guilty that she was waking up the peacefully sleeping boy. hinata snickered at the boy, and brought out a marker. ayane's brows furrowed and she slapped hinatas hand away.

"hinata-kun!" she whisper yelled. she then heard the seats shift, and she poked up her head. kageyama woke up, and he was groaning rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"we're in tokyo!" ayane cheered, her hands raised. kageyama instantly woke up, and jumped out of the car seat.

"be safe kids! ayane i'll see you soon!" ayanes mom chimed, shutting the window closed and driving away. ayane waved her goodbye, and nodded to the ravenette and the red head. the three made there way inside the school, and FINALLY found the gym. there were two doors leading into it, and kageyama and hinata stood excitedly behind them. the sound of shoes squeaking and volleyballs hitting the floor filled ayanes ears. kageyama looked back with an adorable expression in his face, and nodded. ayane chuckled, and nodded back. hinata and kageyama busted open the doors, with determined looks painted on their faces. all the eyes in the gym landed on them as they stood outside the gym doors. it was almost like a spotlight shining in the two, as it almost looked like they just came back from the dead.

then, ayane the tiny little manager stepped behind them, catching the attention of EVERYONE. including her best friend. everyone stared at ayane as she ran across the gym to greet her team. her long grey locks flowed behind her, and her arms were ready to embrace her senpai.

"mizuchan!"
"ayane-chan!"

they both said in unison, as ayane leaped into kiyoko's arms.

"phew, thank god we made it! i thought we wouldn't be able to!" ayane whined, yawning. ayane, unable to sleep during the road trip wiped her eyes, and gave hinata and kageyama a thumbs up. they gave her a steady smiled, and rushed to play with the rest of the team.

"we've been waiting for you guys!" daichi exclaimed, patting the two underclassmen on the back.

:::

"so you weren't lying! there really IS two smoking hot managers!" kindaichi fangirled, watching the two girls talk and giggle with each other.

"oh man, they're both so cute!" yahaba squealed.

"GET BACK TO WORK DUMBASSES!" iwaizumi yelled, chucking a volleyball at the two boys heads.

:::

"mizuchan do you mind if i use you as a pillow?" ayane mumbled, yawning yet again. kiyoko giggled, and covered her mouth as she rolled her eyes.

"just wait a little bit more. your going to get in trouble if you fall asleep." kiyoko reminded, hitting ayanes head. ayane groaned and rubbed her head. she sighed and slapped herself in the face, attempting to wake herself up.

little did she and kiyoko know, nearly every pair of eyes were on the two absolutely stunning girls.

fuck i totally forgot about this book- whoops here's another short chapter... gomen forgive me 🙏🏻🙏🏻 anyways, i'll update this book more often ty for the reads! mwah xx

-a